Dynadot

Renewal Costs After Auction Purchase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Relevant Domain

Established Member
Impact
Premium domain renewal question…

I’m looking at a domain name in an auction that is listed as a premium domain. My concern is the possible renewal cost after winning the auction. The problem is that I am unsure of the renewal fee for this name. I just don’t want to get stuck winning a domain and then finding out that the renewal fee is over $1k a year due to it being a “registry premium.”

I’m hoping that someone has an idea on a site that may help me find out what these premium renewal fees are for specific domain names.

Hope this makes sense and I appreciate any help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Premium means nothing and is an overused term. It has nothing to do with the renewal price. Every registrar has slightly different prices so you need to ask the registrar you want to keep it at what the renewal price is on that extension.

•••
Gotcha. I just looked at two diff registrars I use often and now noticed that. Duh. Thanks. I guess I will need to reach out to them before each auction to make sure on the renewal.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back