NameSilo

.tv Premium Renewal Costs?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
I saw a Premium .TV I liked at NameJet. Does anyone know how much renewal is for Premium .TV domains? Are they transferable to other registrars? Will they be the same cost to renew at all registrars?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
only able to be regged at ENOM/NAMEJET

premiums are not transferable outside to other registrars.

what you pay for the registration fee usually, if not always, is your renewal costs too... unless you're going after a high dollar .TV and are able to strike a deal with ENOM.

good luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks. I only just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry.
 
0
•••
stub said:
I saw a Premium .TV I liked at NameJet. Does anyone know how much renewal is for Premium .TV domains? Are they transferable to other registrars? Will they be the same cost to renew at all registrars?

Go to Ahead.tv & click on Premium & you can check out the renewals. Note that not always it's 100% correct though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
htmlindex said:
Go to Ahead.tv & click on Premium & you can check out the renewals. Note that not always it's 100% correct though.

Maybe not a hundred, more like 99.9%.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back