Dynadot

discuss Remove domain from marketplaces before listing on NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Guys and Girls before you submit an auction on Namepros can you have the decency to remove your domain from all other marketplaces......

I see it all the time where there is an auction thread on here and the OP has the name listed everywhere else at the same time.

I am pretty sure some people inflate their Sedo, DAN, Epik, Afternic (etc etc) prices to try and lure in unsuspecting bidders/buyers.......

Do the right thing and remove your name and make the auction exclusive to Namepros.....

Also, If you sell a name on Namepros via make offer or BIN, remove it from all market places after the transaction has been completed....

Not hard to do.......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
98.5% of domainers according to the research remove their domains from all marketplaces before listing on namepros. But for the 1.5% that don't they should probably get a warning. I've boughten thousands of domains off here and never had them show up on godaddy auctions, flippa, sedo any of those, the only case being the ones that are Brand Bucket domains listed at BB.
Who's research? I've checked yesterday, the first 10 from the first pages and all of them were there. It's not only about godaddy or sedo auctions, it's about BIN or make offer as well. Also, did you bought any domain that didn't had a landing page? I never herd about at least one domain like this and you are talking about a research. Can you point out a link or something to that research?

•••
98.5% of domainers according to the research remove their domains from all marketplaces before listing on namepros. But for the 1.5% that don't they should probably get a warning. I've boughten thousands of domains off here and never had them show up on godaddy auctions, flippa, sedo any of those, the only case being the ones that are Brand Bucket domains listed at BB.
Even now, in real time, only 1 out of ten didn't had a landing page revolving(and that doesn't mean that it's not listed anywhere) and I didn't checked any BB, BP or SH domain. It's so easy to talk about a 'research' without checking the facts.

•••
Even now, in real time, only 1 out of ten didn't had a landing page revolving(and that doesn't mean that it's not listed anywhere) and I didn't checked any BB, BP or SH domain. It's so easy to talk about a 'research' without checking the facts.

There is no research done.

•••
What research - when I look the majority have listings elsewhere

Also some of the BIN's on landing pages that have I have seen in past look grossly inflated, almost like the person is trying to entice unwary, new bidders to their auction.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back