IT.COM

Reliable traffic provider

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi!
i hope to post in right section..
i'm going to start a CPA campaign with a parking company that allow this. I need to buy some traffic to redirect on my domains.
So I need to know if anyone have preferred company providing real and good quality traffic.
i was whatching targetedtraffichits.com
they seem have good prices, anyone has ever tryed it?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They surely seem to provide with good prices. you can get more traffic to your website by getting more backlinks to it.

•••
They surely seem to provide with good prices. you can get more traffic to your website by getting more backlinks to it.
Yep you right.. because some parking company accept also linkbuilding. So if anyone know some good service providing quaity traffic from backlinks i extend the request...
Are there quality difference between this two methods to get traffiic?

•••
sent you Pm. please check...

•••
I Heard TrafficMeet is good. Never tried them though.

•••
•••
That's not going to be good.

You need to try Bing advertising or Google Adwords or something of that caliber.

Any of these "buy traffic today for 1000 visitors for a dollar" is not going to work, otherwise I would've done it myself long ago!

•••
That's not going to be good.

You need to try Bing advertising or Google Adwords or something of that caliber.

Any of these "buy traffic today for 1000 visitors for a dollar" is not going to work, otherwise I would've done it myself long ago!

What do you mean with "is not going to work"?
traffic doesn't convert or may cause account banning for services like bodis because is it not good quality?
I find some service claiming good targetized quality traffic from backlink in expired sites they bought.. 10000 for at least 60$.. do you think this service could classified also "not good" in your opinion?

•••
I know two good traffic sources. Have been using it for adsense and yes even CPA. It converts CPA like crazy but latter the CPA said they don't want sign ups from the country.

A few parking companies already allow me to allow 1 of the source on small scale. So far no domains are banned and my friends are getting paid but most of them are by the lowest paying google feed parking. Some of my friends try that too. No domains get secondary feed due to the traffic yet.

The second source is of even higher quality (more CPA conversion, EPC in adsense keep going up, no accounts banned yet :))

C'mon. Somebody. Huge market.

Matt, don't do it your self. It'll be only $10k per month even if it works fully. Not worth your time. Just spend more time on the beach counting the money. Let the little guy do this for you ;)

•••
teguh are you the little guy providing traffic? :)

•••
The little guy means us (compared to domain parking owners). This will take a long time to utilize to the full. I got to try small first, etc. I got companies agree to try one and 2 agree to try both. So hopefully it'll improve.

All those take time. Even if we got paid by some companies, another companies still doubt it's legit. There are also issues that even if google doesn't ban and quality is fine, what about if there are other issues?

So it's tricky. If you can really lobby those companies to try small great.

Last edited:
•••
Only search engines can provide you reliable traffic. Those "I give you 5000 visitors per day" are all fake.

Last edited:
•••
Buy traffic is not good traffic sources,If parking allow buy traffic to domains,otherwise I would've done it myself long ago!

•••
Originally Posted by kash597
I Heard TrafficMeet is good. Never tried them though.

Thanks man!
????: NamePros.com http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=745485
anyoune have tryed it yet?

I bought some traffic from them.Not good.my smartname account banned.

So ,if you chooes this way.should be carefully.

•••
•••
i strongly recommended only Organic traffic and not believe on "I give you 5000 visitors per day".

•••
http://www.trafficholder.com/

See, no affiliate url or redirection, etc.

Just the direct link.

Which is the only way to go on this forum.

Do you think is this service reliable?

i read this on their website:

"Traffic Holder renders internet marketing services for adult webmasters since 2006. We provide quality clicked adult traffic for adult and non-adult websites. Our primary goal is to secure maximum earnings for traffic sellers and most advantageous terms for traffic buyers. Our advertising platform is powered with an audience of over 800 million monthly users. We offer unbeatable prices on equal quality traffic"

but also:
"You can order either niche traffic with high productivity or general niche traffic that is offered in huge volume."

So only adult traffic is provided reliable?

anyone has tryed with domain parking?

•••
Hmm arbitrage is definitely a risk venture...

•••
trafficholder.com is mainly adult traffic and if you use the non adult traffic to send to google, you might face clawbacks eventually.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back