Dynadot

How could this traffic and revenue is stable everyday.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

starslink

Upgraded Member
Impact
I recently acquired a promising domain that consistently generates $1-4 daily. I was so suprised and exciting.

However, the source of this stable traffic remains a mystery. My assumption is that it's an expired domain, which typically experience rapid traffic decline. Unfortunately, I was unable to find any backlinks to the domain through my Google search attempts.

Does anyone have any insights into the cause of this traffic?
Also I notice the CTR is crazy high, almost 80-90%, this really not looks like a natural traffic.

1705316369797.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

you can pm me the domain and perhaps i can solve.

if it's at bodis, check your "host and referrer" stats which will shed more light.

still, i wouldn't question it much, i'd just be happy to see the revenue

imo...

•••
Thanks biggie, I use parkingcrew, sadlly seems they didn't provide the insights of the traffic.

•••
I recently acquired a promising domain that consistently generates $1-4 daily. I was so suprised and exciting.

However, the source of this stable traffic remains a mystery. My assumption is that it's an expired domain, which typically experience rapid traffic decline. Unfortunately, I was unable to find any backlinks to the domain through my Google search attempts.

Does anyone have any insights into the cause of this traffic?
Also I notice the CTR is crazy high, almost 80-90%, this really not looks like a natural traffic.

Show attachment 251607
PM me domain name

•••
Did you get paid by parkingcrew, starslink?

•••
Yes, they payout monthly

Last edited:
•••
I'm referring to that specific print of your domain on parkingcrew
Do you received the payment for that?

•••
Yes, the monthly payout include that domain's revenue

•••
PM me domain. I think there is a high probability that it is direct access brought by high search terms.:xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back