IT.COM

Registering/Transferring Domains at Rock bottom Prices

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
New .com's as low as $4.73 or Unlimited New .com's $6.31 according to this pdf guide. Can someone try all the steps and let me know if you get domains and at what true prices?
Note: I paid a couple bucks for the guide but haven't tried it yet (party because I'm in investor club so not sure it'd work - although the guide says prices lower than club).

Anyone, chime in on this?

Thanks.

Attachments

• discountdomainsguide.pdf
    487.6 KB · Views: 65
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@musicman You could still try and see what happens plus it doesn't say "from" it says "as of" which is quite a big difference in English. Anyone, want to see if it discounts at all, I would be curious...The guide is free nothing to lose lol

•••
•••
@musicman You could still try and see what happens plus it doesn't say "from" it says "as of" which is quite a big difference in English. Anyone, want to see if it discounts at all, I would be curious...The guide is free nothing to lose lol

Did you try it??? I'm in discount club too.

Last edited:
•••
FYI I got this guide off ebay last year.

•••
@musicman I was thinking some people might try it that don't have accounts and maybe it works better. Then those with accounts confirm it works.

•••
why don't you try it and report back to us

•••
@urlurl That defeats the purpose of giving it away free. Figured people could try it.

•••
•••
If, someone has a list of domains complied they could try it. I don't need any domains yet for hand-reg thinking since I got it last year those steps should work.

•••
Hello daniel. i tried this long back.not working.
Thanks for sharing anyways.

•••
Sounds like it didn't work?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump Namepros is amazing!

•••
Bump Namepros is Greatest Domain Platform!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back