IT.COM

Registered Available Domain DineFox.com on LCN.com, Next Day They Cancel Order I Lost The Name Too.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

handpicked

Established Member
Impact
Beware while registering names on promo. actually I paid 2.65$+ICANN But lost the name DineFox.com after 20 Hrs of registering/paying for it, and within 1 hour of receiving their email , but I had not read the mail until I got home from my office and the name is gone. No prior warning to say this offer was not eligible in my country.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cheap prices are always not the best answers... Support your register so they can keep their prices even lower.

•••
Cheap prices are always not the best answers... Support your register so they can keep their prices even lower.
The discount was for the first name, then other 5 names for regular prices but I was yet to pay for the other names hence now bought them elsewhere. I always support registrars but like fairness and upfront information. Thanks.

•••
I have also removed the chat transcript now for the cause you just mentioned. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back