Dynadot

Register.it €0.90 .COM promo is on again!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HKIBC

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Register.it €0.90 .COM promo started and will run until Sep 29th. New regs only, no transfers/renewals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Max 3 Domains. :-,

Right. They put breaks on starting from last promo a month ago. It was still possible to register a few more. Pretty much hit or miss with Register.it, never know how they react till you try ;)

Last edited:
•••
I bought now 31 Domains, total amount 34.04.
Received email confirm but in the CP don't show no one. :?::-/

•••
Confirmation email say:
"il tuo nuovo dominio sarà online entro 2 giorni da quello in cui hai ricevuto questo messaggio."
Two days before online... (i think in control panel)

Whois status OK! ;)

•••
Do you mean it is more then 3, as you have 31 registerred ?

•••
Expecting that the price would change after the third, however he has maintained 0.90...
(Transfer .com ---> 0,40€ :-o)

•••
ATTENTION:
When you get to the end of the order, are selected automatic renewal, you can disable it, I think it's a way to force a renewal if you forget to transfer out after a year.
Renewal price: €35

•••
Expecting that the price would change after the third, however he has maintained 0.90...
(Transfer .com ---> 0,40€ :-o)
Do they have free PUSH from one register.it-account to another ?

•••
Never try, i'm a new user on Register .

•••

Never done it but I read it, but i think there is need some paperwork to do it. It's called change of assignee.

Last edited:
•••
The simply way is transfer out...

•••
I read it, they have but need some paper work to do it. It's called change of assignee.
Is there also paperwork if you transfer out a domain ?

•••
Is there also paperwork if you transfer out a domain ?

No transfer out is very easy...you get auth code from control panel and transfer and it's pretty fast completes in 3-5 hours i think i remember.

Last edited:
•••
Can someone test this for the USA pls? :) I would but kinda busy

•••

Expect a request for your ID before they approve your account and registrations. If not, they will cancel the registrations and release the domains.

Confirmation email say:
"il tuo nuovo dominio sarà online entro 2 giorni da quello in cui hai ricevuto questo messaggio."
Two days before online... (i think in control panel)
Whois status OK! ;)

Nope! Means the new domain will resolve online. Normally, a newly registered domain is visible in the CP within 10 minutes, usually instantly.

BTW: you can change language to English at the bottom of the page ;)

...Renewal price: €35

You can change that to €9 (+VAT) in the CP by cancelling add-ons.

Nope! Paperwork aside, change of registrant name = 1 year renewal!

Last edited:
•••
In the US, the price is 35,00 euros for a .com

woot, even more expensive than GD :D

•••
Thanks for sharing, will take a look.

•••
•••
Oggi e domani .com a soli 0,90 €

•••
Yeah, but...
0,90 € 2 days (Mon & Tue) only
2,90 € on Wed & Thu
5,90 € on Fri, Sat, Sun

No bag limit (within reason*) this time, it seems :rolleyes:

*) they will revoke promo priviledges for your account for ever if you register too many domains. How many is "too many", you ask? Nobody really knows.

Last edited:
•••
It says 3 domains per account. But doesn't work for me anymore, when I log in it says 35 euro per com :xf.eek:

•••
It says 3 domains per account. But doesn't work for me anymore, when I log in it says 35 euro per com :xf.eek:

Ooops... sorry all. Missed that. I was reading from their email notification. In Italian, no less ;)

•••
Register.it .COM promo is on again - quoting small print from their promo email

.IT and .COM domains only 0.90 € instead of 35.00 € until 1/13/2017 – promotion valid only for the first year of registration, only for online purchases and not applicable to renewals and transfers. For retailers a maximum of 8 domains. For larger volumes please contact your sales representative at 035-3230369. The second domain the promotional price will be increased. Renewal price as per our price list. Our offers are subject to restrictions, read all the conditions.

FYI, transfers-in are even cheaper at EUR 0.45 + VAT :xf.smile:

Caveats:

- suggest reading previous comments re many issues initially with registering domains and getting approved by Register.it

- your account may be blocked at any time and asked to verify your EU residence status by submitting a valid ID

- once successfully approved, no issues with Register.it or transfers-out down the road except revocation of your account's access to all promos at their discretion at any time (rather sooner than later)

Last edited:
•••
Their site states 1 domain per client

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back