Domain Empire

Register.it €0.90 .COM promo is on again!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HKIBC

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Register.it €0.90 .COM promo started and will run until Sep 29th. New regs only, no transfers/renewals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do they have ab English version of their website, my Italian is a bit rusty?
Yes. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the tiny UK flag.

what about the company, are they OK or at they gong to spam the crap our of me and sell all my details off?
No crap :xf.wink:
Sometimes issues getting the promo to work and their support is mediocre at best.

•••
•••
Max 3 Domains. :-,

Right. They put breaks on starting from last promo a month ago. It was still possible to register a few more. Pretty much hit or miss with Register.it, never know how they react till you try ;)

Last edited:
•••
New promotion on .COM domain here - €2.90 (About $3.09). Limit 3 domains per customer.
Valid until Jan 24, 2017.

•••
what register is this for, there is no mention of the register lol for this even in the original post from what I can see?

edit: Register.it, I thought it meant register a .it or .com...

Last edited:
•••
•••
I bought now 31 Domains, total amount 34.04.
Received email confirm but in the CP don't show no one. :?::-/

•••
Expecting that the price would change after the third, however he has maintained 0.90...
(Transfer .com ---> 0,40€ :-o)

•••
Do they have free PUSH from one register.it-account to another ?

Never done it but I read it, but i think there is need some paperwork to do it. It's called change of assignee.

Last edited:
•••
The simply way is transfer out...

•••
Is there also paperwork if you transfer out a domain ?

No transfer out is very easy...you get auth code from control panel and transfer and it's pretty fast completes in 3-5 hours i think i remember.

Last edited:
•••

Expect a request for your ID before they approve your account and registrations. If not, they will cancel the registrations and release the domains.

Confirmation email say:
"il tuo nuovo dominio sarà online entro 2 giorni da quello in cui hai ricevuto questo messaggio."
Two days before online... (i think in control panel)
Whois status OK! ;)

Nope! Means the new domain will resolve online. Normally, a newly registered domain is visible in the CP within 10 minutes, usually instantly.

BTW: you can change language to English at the bottom of the page ;)

...Renewal price: €35

You can change that to €9 (+VAT) in the CP by cancelling add-ons.

Do they have free PUSH from one register.it-account to another ?

Nope! Paperwork aside, change of registrant name = 1 year renewal!

Last edited:
•••
It says 3 domains per account. But doesn't work for me anymore, when I log in it says 35 euro per com :xf.eek:

•••
Register.it .COM promo is on again - quoting small print from their promo email

.IT and .COM domains only 0.90 € instead of 35.00 € until 1/13/2017 – promotion valid only for the first year of registration, only for online purchases and not applicable to renewals and transfers. For retailers a maximum of 8 domains. For larger volumes please contact your sales representative at 035-3230369. The second domain the promotional price will be increased. Renewal price as per our price list. Our offers are subject to restrictions, read all the conditions.

FYI, transfers-in are even cheaper at EUR 0.45 + VAT :xf.smile:

Caveats:

- suggest reading previous comments re many issues initially with registering domains and getting approved by Register.it

- your account may be blocked at any time and asked to verify your EU residence status by submitting a valid ID

- once successfully approved, no issues with Register.it or transfers-out down the road except revocation of your account's access to all promos at their discretion at any time (rather sooner than later)

Last edited:
•••
Their site states 1 domain per client

•••
Their site states 1 domain per client
Yes, I'm aware. It's Register.it. Par for the course. God only knows how many you can register really :xf.wink:

•••
OK thanks, yeah I just want one .com probably but have not decided on what yet so need to brainstorm and will come back to decide what promo/register to use, cheers..

EDIT: I also need Private WHOIS for this .com, any recommendations?

Last edited:
•••
OK thanks, yeah I just want one .com probably but have not decided on what yet so need to brainstorm and will come back to decide what promo/register to use, cheers..

EDIT: I also need Private WHOIS for this .com, any recommendations?
As @usernamex said, promos come with, well, caveats. For one domain only, I suggest going with Epik.com (.COM $8.10 special NP rate, Privacy included) :xf.smile:

@robepik

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
"Maximum 1 domain per customer. Registrations exceeding this limit will be charged a different price."

•••
That was related to general rules of .com registrations

•••
Confirmation email say:
"il tuo nuovo dominio sarà online entro 2 giorni da quello in cui hai ricevuto questo messaggio."
Two days before online... (i think in control panel)

Whois status OK! ;)

•••
Do you mean it is more then 3, as you have 31 registerred ?

•••
ATTENTION:
When you get to the end of the order, are selected automatic renewal, you can disable it, I think it's a way to force a renewal if you forget to transfer out after a year.
Renewal price: €35

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back