NameSilo

Recommend A Domain Name Registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Firmjudge

Established Member
Impact
Hello.
Please kindly advise me on the best domain name registrar to use as i am praparing to start domain name business.

I have read some scary but also good things about Godaddy.

Kindly advise on the best domain registrar you will recommend which also gives discount just like godaddy but with no underlaying shady T&C.
Thank you..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy for regging domains, then subsequently transfer them to better registrars for renewal (which i am not too sure at this point would be which sites), stay away from bigrock, heard a couple of negatives things about them such as random account banning or removing of domains

•••
Most off my domains at Goaddy

•••
Hi, NP members and all others,

I use 101domain and I am fully satisfied with it.
But this does not mean that other registrars would not be my choose.

•••
Hello.
Please kindly advise me on the best domain name registrar to use as i am praparing to start domain name business.

I have read some scary but also good things about Godaddy.

Kindly advise on the best domain registrar you will recommend which also gives discount just like godaddy but with no underlaying shady T&C.
Thank you..
see
godaddy is world's biggest registrar and if you do not want to go with godaddy then go for this
http://www.gofortricks.com/go/namecheapdomain
its good one and it provide free domain name whois security

•••
Dont recommend NameCheap for .IO domains. Just found out that I can not change the contact information for my .IO names there. Thats a problem. I can change them at Gandi and at Iwantmyname.com

Will be transferring them out. Just an FYI in case you deal with .IO names.

•••
GoDaddy for the handregs and Namecheap for everything else.

•••
Who knows about Gandi.net.?

•••
•••
•••
Thank you all please keep the suggestions coming i will take my time to study all registrars and select 4 to fully register with.

Bump.

•••
Who knows about Gandi.net.?
Horrible for transferring .IO domains to a buyer. Lots of manual / paperwork involved. I dont know about other TLDs..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back