Dynadot

domain Received $2,000 offer for Claytan.com - Advice?

NameSilo
Watch

Claytan.com for USD2,000.00

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hui Siew Choong

Established Member
Impact
received final price for claytan.com for USD2,000.00, thru Sedo.com any good advise ? Accept ? Or put up auction ?

This domain was created more than 20 years with good brandabilty and generic in nature

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I probably would sale it for 2k. The name is not that amazing and not sure when you would find an other opportunity like this.

•••
logo_claytan.gif

This is what I have found on google search. I am not sure if the same name can be used , I am sure a company nearly 100 years old would have got a trademark on their names. Most chinese companies have clients around the globe and I am sure they have a international market too. I don't think you can use that word claytan. Please correct me if I am wrong. But if there is no TM issues. I would sell it for $2000 rather than spending money on it and keep waiting for buyers.Good luck.

Cheers

•••
I perhaps missed this in the thread, but I noticed although not in namebio that GoValue says it has sold previously for $3000. Nevertheless, if it was me, I would accept the $2000. While a nice name, I think the number of potential buyers is somewhat limited. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

•••
Tq so much for the notes. Claytan.com is already returned back the the rightful owner, even it was a generic name Clay Tan. No bad faith on my part in registering years ago

I still have more than 360 no of 4L and generic domains . I am not full time domainers but due to recent General Personal Protection Regulation, I need to be active again and trying to find bulk domain brokers or buyers. I just also discovered my directnic.com registrar has again messed up my domains in my user account and are force to be active again in namepros seeking for other domainers advises

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back