Dynadot

strategy Received $12000 offer on my domain

NameSilo
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello folks ,

I received $12k offer on one of my domain Via Uniregistry Lander . Broker assigned automatically but buyer details is hidden . Why Details is hidden ? I already received few offers on other names but details is showing in thier . Please can anyone tell why details is not showing ?

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Brokers might be trying to get more price for your names when you say a price like 1800$ he might start with 3000$ and would be able to close the sale around 2000$ or your price. For some names, they may feel that they can get you more, that might be the reason they quote higher. These are my assumptions.

I have tried uniregitry for some time with over 80 enquiries with 0 sales, so I have moved most of the names from them. Only difference I had seen with uniregistry is that we would be able to see the details of the buyer which might help us to price accordingly. The drawback is that since there is no sale happening there is no use in having the may be buyer details.

As for OP - Quote a price you are comfortable with and try to close the sale. If you are very confident that you can sell at a higher price in the future, you can stick on with your price. If not negotiate and get the sale done as higher as possible.

•••
I have sold 9 domains in 12 months with the brokers at Uniregistry and I own only around 1k domains so...yeah about 1% domains SOLD with them.
Inquiries were way above 1000....
I can't complain, they jacked up my quoted prices and I made MORE money in the end.
SO yeah I vouch for Uniregistry brokers and I would use them anyday!

•••
•••
I have sold 9 domains in 12 months with the brokers at Uniregistry and I own only around 1k domains so...yeah about 1% domains SOLD with them.
Inquiries were way above 1000....
I can't complain, they jacked up my quoted prices and I made MORE money in the end.
SO yeah I vouch for Uniregistry brokers and I would use them anyday!

I might be inclined to think this is the exception and not the rule. I talked to a guy a couple of months ago who was looking for a domain for his new company and he told me it (the one he wanted) was with Uni. He inquired and got quoted $200k+ for the name. I did some research for him and found that is was actually listed for $29k BIN elsewhere. I'll tell you now that the name isn't even worth the lower price but obviously he scoffed at the $200k and walked. Did that domain owner lose a sale potentially thru other leads as well? More than likely imo.

•••
•••
•••
it's a liquid domain, 1 word, 2 word or a premium short branda-able? I guess that .com right?

•••
it's a liquid domain, 1 word, 2 word or a premium short branda-able? I guess that .com right?
Its Brandable .com .

•••
great job! how many characters?

•••
great job! how many characters?
12L Brandable making sense but no exact meaning in google . But someone got interest . Let see what will happen .

•••
•••
This deal sounds dead to me

Last edited:
•••
This deal dounds dead

Broker said , still working on it . Sounds to me they do not want anymore . But hope is better untill deal finalize one side .

Regards

•••
Tell the broker your going on vacation for 3 weeks and you want to work out a deal to make the decision easier for the buyer or else there gonna have to wait a month at least then you will know where you stand .That would sound to me like your looking for 15k dont be afraid to tell unireg that that your ''but dont tell your ''...you know they will anyway and may offer you a smudge higher then that.

Last edited:
•••
I hope you can complete it.
Unfortunately most of the offers at Uniregistry are fake, here is some of the fake offers I have received there:
- $75k for brandable 4L.us domain
- $1,850 for 4L.us domain
- $750 for keyword .org domain
- $800 for brandable .com domain
Additional to 175 price request with No any success sale.
Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
I hope you can complete it.
Unfortunately most of the offers at Uniregistry are fake, here is some of the fake offers I have received there:
- $75k for brandable 4L.us domain
- $1,850 for 4L.us domain
- $750 for keyword .org domain
- $800 for brandable .com domain
Additional to 175 price request with No any success sale.
Good luck.

Very true, less than 1% go through to me

•••
I spoke to a broker of uni today or actually a bdm. I don't list with them, haven't got an offer but they approached me to ask if i sell any domain and what the size of my portfolio is. In the subject one domain was mentioned. Curious were this leads too.

•••
I spoke to a broker of uni today or actually a bdm. I don't list with them, haven't got an offer but they approached me to ask if i sell any domain and what the size of my portfolio is. In the subject one domain was mentioned. Curious were this leads too.
What domain was mentioned

•••
Any updates on the deal??

•••
•••
•••
"Google" your own 12L word no extension find the top results and email them not too personalized suggesting other buyers.
Send them to a different marketplace listing the name for 5k more than presently asking. This may speed things up as the client is hiring a broker to negotiate so they don't reveal who is fitting the bill. I have guessed who the buyer is from broker doing this. I don't leave broker out of deal i speed it up close faster as buyer knows where it is 5k cheaper. If someone else buys it for 5k more so be it you sold domain on own merit.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like to use any broker, most of them are just like you and me. They will lie to you, hide things from you, even though its your domain and in the end they will make your domain sales complicated. So I do my own deal like it or not. (I hate blood suckers)
I have done $xxx,xxx to $xx deal direct through email. For money transfer use escrow.
Sometimes for big deal you have to pick up the phone and talk to the buyer, so don't be afraid. Those buyer is just like us, they are real person lol. if they wanna talk over the phone thn go ahead and talk to them.
Its not hard to sale domain like most of the so called broker make it to be. They want to scare you, so they can make money from your domain.
Good luck

•••
I don't like to use any broker, most of them are just like you and me. They will lie to you, hide things from you, even though its your domain and in the end they will make your domain sales complicated. So I do my own deal like it or not. (I hate blood suckers)
I have done $xxx,xxx to $xx deal direct through email. For money transfer use escrow.
Sometimes for big deal you have to pick up the phone and talk to the buyer, so don't be afraid. Those buyer is just like us, they are real person lol. if they wanna talk over the phone thn go ahead and talk to them.
Its not hard to sale domain like most of the so called broker make it to be. They want to scare you, so they can make money from your domain.
Good luck

That's very true have nothing to add on as you have said it all and perfect

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back