Domain Empire

strategy Received $12000 offer on my domain

Spaceship
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello folks ,

I received $12k offer on one of my domain Via Uniregistry Lander . Broker assigned automatically but buyer details is hidden . Why Details is hidden ? I already received few offers on other names but details is showing in thier . Please can anyone tell why details is not showing ?

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have sold 9 domains in 12 months with the brokers at Uniregistry and I own only around 1k domains so...yeah about 1% domains SOLD with them.
Inquiries were way above 1000....
I can't complain, they jacked up my quoted prices and I made MORE money in the end.
SO yeah I vouch for Uniregistry brokers and I would use them anyday!

I might be inclined to think this is the exception and not the rule. I talked to a guy a couple of months ago who was looking for a domain for his new company and he told me it (the one he wanted) was with Uni. He inquired and got quoted $200k+ for the name. I did some research for him and found that is was actually listed for $29k BIN elsewhere. I'll tell you now that the name isn't even worth the lower price but obviously he scoffed at the $200k and walked. Did that domain owner lose a sale potentially thru other leads as well? More than likely imo.

•••
I don't like to use any broker, most of them are just like you and me. They will lie to you, hide things from you, even though its your domain and in the end they will make your domain sales complicated. So I do my own deal like it or not. (I hate blood suckers)
I have done $xxx,xxx to $xx deal direct through email. For money transfer use escrow.
Sometimes for big deal you have to pick up the phone and talk to the buyer, so don't be afraid. Those buyer is just like us, they are real person lol. if they wanna talk over the phone thn go ahead and talk to them.
Its not hard to sale domain like most of the so called broker make it to be. They want to scare you, so they can make money from your domain.
Good luck

•••
Sorry can not show the name right now may be after deal it will be publically announced .
Good good. Keep your sale as private as possible until it is done.

•••
I have sold 9 domains in 12 months with the brokers at Uniregistry and I own only around 1k domains so...yeah about 1% domains SOLD with them.
Inquiries were way above 1000....
I can't complain, they jacked up my quoted prices and I made MORE money in the end.
SO yeah I vouch for Uniregistry brokers and I would use them anyday!

•••
There were two types of enquiries.
Uniregistry search and Uniregistry lander.

Uniregistry search, Buyers details will be kept hidden.
Uniregistry lander, you can see.

•••
When I search for a domain to buy, if it lists on Uni I'll walk away. Prices are rediculous, and they spam your mailbox.

•••
In last few months, I have had nearly 300 inquiries on Uniregistry on my 300+ domains there but not even a SINGLE sale. The uniregistry "buyers" rarely respond, only 1-2 that I know. GoDaddy/Sedo work fine and almost every "buyer" there responds as a real user.

I had two recent offers of $100k on two of my top domains (see sig) where the buyers have gone quiet after making the offers. This happens a lot at Uniregistry so don't get too excited when you see a big offer there. It may be just FAKE. Uniregistry needs to work on this else they can become FakeOffers.com

nDfL2uO.png

Last edited:
•••
Strange, perhaps they are acting as a buy broker and have agreed to keep the identity of their client hidden. My best guess anyway..

•••
Counter offer. All they can do is say no. If they offered 12k for the name then they want the name. I don't think they would just walk away without countering after offering you 12k.

Check if any other tlds have been recently regged. I have had it happen multiple times that a buyer will reg other tlds before securing the com.

•••
"Take The Money And Run"

This here's a story about Billy Joe and Bobbie Sue
Two young lovers with nothin' better to do
Than sit around the house, get high, and watch the tube
And here is what happened when they decided to cut loose

They headed down to, ooh, old El Paso
That's where they ran into a great big hassle
Billy Joe shot a man while robbing his castle
Bobbie Sue took the money and run

Go on take the money and run

Billy Mack is a detective down in Texas
You know he knows just exactly what the facts is
He ain't gonna let those two escape justice
He makes his livin' off of the people's taxes

Bobbie Sue, whoa, whoa, she slipped away
Billy Joe caught up to her the very next day
They got the money, hey
You know they got away
They headed down south and they're still running today
Singin' go on take the money and run

•••
good for you!
hope it was a handreg for even more roi! ;)

•••
Counter with $17,500 and see what happens. I never just say yes to an inbound offer, in most cases they will make a second offer. It's just the flow of a typical negotiation.

If they up their offer, take it. If they are firm, take it.

It's not close it your BIN but it's a pretty good offer with respect to your BIN.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats
Nice of you to express your views and best of luck

There are several reasons why hiring a real estate Broker will help you get more for your sale. With a real estate Broker on your side, you gain access to a larger pool of buyers, an expert negotiator, more exposure and so much

Last edited:
•••
I think so but its possible that broker may get high price and give me low price ?

Brokers like this are not real brokers at all and should be called out as the thieves they are. I never realized Uniregistry operated like this. I haven't used them yet and certainly never will. This is not a honest way to run a broker business. Shame on Uniregistry. If this is true.

•••
Uniregistry brokers ignore the price you give them and tell the buyer anything they feel like telling them and never even inform the seller of what they told the buyer. In fact, in almost every case, the broker never even bothers to follow up even once with the me as the seller.

Case in point: I got a price request from Uniregistry broker. I told him to try to get $2,995, but I would be willing to take as little as $1,250. The broker never even replied back to me and after a week of him never even returning my inquiries about the progress of the sale, I spoke to a different Uniregistry broker and ask him to find out what was going on. He said the other broker had just sent the buyer a price of $4,400 and that was it and that he could not do anything about it and I was never replied back to about it.

•••
One Uniregistry broker told me that the closing ratio of their brokers completion of sales from inbound inquiries is less than 1%. :jawdrop:

I am actually surprised to hear its that high

I had 43 inquiries and no sales

so I just need to wait for another 57 inquiries...

•••
Why did he ? and domain sold yet or not ?

No the domain did not sell at his price, and i asked him why he has quoted that and simply put because it is worth more than what i quoted. and that price it did not sell, now i do not know if my price quoted would have resulted in a sale, but still my price should have been quoted and not what he thinks it is worth :)

•••
•••
•••
great job! how many characters?
12L Brandable making sense but no exact meaning in google . But someone got interest . Let see what will happen .

•••
Wow congrats!
Your best bet is just to call Uniregistry...

My guess is that the buyer requested to stay private/confidential or made the offer came through the actual Uniregistry marketplace.

I would like to see your lander? can you pm me one of your domains using a similar lander?

Last edited:
•••
Wow congrats!
Your best bet is just to call Uniregistry...

My guess is that the buyer requested to stay private/confidential or made the offer through the aactual uniregistry marketplace.

I would like to see your lander? can you pm me one of your domains using a similar lander?
Using , BIN and Make an offer lander page .

•••
So that means you listed the name at a higher BIN, with the option to accept it or make an offer?
Yes and i added both option either BIN or make an offer . I fixed BIN at $20k . And i received offer of $12k , broker automatically assigned .

•••
If its a brokered market enquiry, Buyers details would be kept hidden. Its normal there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back