domain rearwindowstickers / com & Others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1234

Established Member
Impact
I was fortunate enough to win these names in a poker game. The other guy seemed to be upset to loose them, but maybe he was just bluffing. Any value here? Thanks in advance!

• onlinesurveyresults / com - maybe an aggregate site of various surveys
  • loadsfinder / com - a way for truckers to find "loads"
  • donatingacartocharity / com - 5400 search volume per mo.
  • scotlist / com
  • pandoraoutletstores / com
  • onlinecollegepsychology / com
  • charlottevirginia / com - info about the city
  • dakocan / com
  • enterpriseserverhosting / com
  • rearwindowstickers / com - there are already quite a few companies who pay you to advertise on your back windows
  • howdoesinsurancework / com - always wondered, never really knew much about it
  • add-on / shop
  • autoinsurancequick / com - who doesn't like quick...
  • lowrateinsurancequotes / com
  • skating / coach

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you both for the input. I'm off to go play no-limit (domain) poker and try my luck again.

•••
Interesting story. Some may fetch 3 figures, with the right buyer. However, they're quite tough

The domain s/c/o/t l/i/s/t (com), maybe low / mid hundreds (list of properties in Scotland, or other), but niche. Charlotte County is a United States county located in the south central part of the Commonwealth of Virginia. A pass for "charlotte county", not so much c/h/a/r/l/o/t/t/e v/i/r/g/i/n/i/a. Pandora is a trademark, that's dead. If I was involved in "enterprise hosting" specifically, I'd be aiming for a far better domain for my clients (a strong 1 or 2 worded domain). The domain s/k/a/t/i/n/g c/o/a/c/h is cool, if you scoop up a coach somewhere that appreciates it, maybe. More than half of these domains are 3 and 4 worded too, less favourable. I suggest sticking them all up as just "offers accepted", IMO. PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
rearwindowstickers.com = high-xx to mid-xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back