Domain Empire

domains RB.com Rebrands as Reckitt.com

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Durex Parent Company, Reckitt Benckiser (RB.com), Rebrands as Reckitt.com

The new brand is designed to tell the story of the organisation’s purpose and its transformation, drawing on its rich 200-year heritage.

The company announces that it has rebranded as Reckitt. The redevelopment of the corporate identity is a key milestone in the organisation’s ongoing journey of transformation towards sustainable growth. The new brand identity and iconography is more recognisable and is built on the company’s purpose: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.

RB.com redirect to Reckitt.com

read more (Reckitt) / PDF attached

Attachments

• reckitt.pdf
    582.5 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
> The new brand is designed to tell the story of the organisation’s purpose

Which is to "wreck it"? :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Last edited:
•••
> The new brand is designed to tell the story of the organisation’s purpose

Which is to "wreck it"? :xf.rolleyes:

Yeah, I would have thought 'RB' would be the logical choice moving forward.

You would assume that a massive rebranding program would be looking at the connotations of an old family name in modern usage.

An Australian company recently rebranded an established cheese brand due to an old family name causing offense.

Last edited:
•••
I would fire everyone that was involved in this decision and rip up any contracts with any ad / pr agencies that was involved in it.

•••
I would fire everyone that was involved in this decision and rip up any contracts with any ad / pr agencies that was involved in it.

Completely agree. Idiots!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back