IT.COM

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
R.I.P @Petra My condolences to the family and friends.

•••
I was looking thru my dm and found a convo I had with Petra where I bought 2 of his domains...

I hope u r ok now, Petra.

I guess now I cannot drop these domains to honor his time here.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@Nikul Sanghvi
We are three partners from same family
Basel t.bdair
Basel b.bdair
Osama b.bdair
Abdullah s.saif
And the death of Basel b.bdair rip
And most members know both of us
Basel b.bdair my uncle son
And for no confuse we contact namepros team to change the account user name from Basel to idnking
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for confirming @IDNKing - sorry for the loss of your cousin.

•••
Thank U bro

Some of Basel b.bdair portfolio most sold bulk to three buyers ex of the domains
Dubaijobs.com
Dubaijob.com
Dubaitour.com
Dubaitours.com
Emirateshotels.com
UAEhotels.com
Dubaitravel.com
Egypttravel.com
Bahraintravel.com
Lebanontravel.com
Lebanonjobs.com
Jordantravel.com
Jordanjobs.com
And thousands Arabic countries two word dotcom tour/ jobs / online / web / internet / hotels / tours / travel / business etc.
And partner with me the 2000 discounts related names two words that registered from 1995 - 1998 and we sold hundreds of them in namepros.com before some years

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Condolences to the family and friends. Rest in peace!

•••
i have message received by him now he is doing domaining since 1997??
if he took over his id how can he claim original id holder is passed away?? and if original id holder is passed away how can he claim he is controlling now his namepros??
and is it allowed to take over another namepros member and claim other members that he is oldest member here in namepros??? whats his original id?? he must share with us?? plus he also told me in pm to see his feedback if he is not same person who was controlling how can he take benefit of dead old member???

Whats going on??

•••
This @Riz M. I'm happy that he post here

We have a fight in PM about sale and I add many moderator to the PM and add negative feedback about him
Now when he found his self in bad faith he trying to find something against me
Yes sir I'm domainer since 1997 and my uncle son dead no wrong in that
What so much funny that you just bump this thread because we still have fight in PM that moderator will check soon
@Eric Lyon @Amanda @Mod Team Echo
Please moderators all invited to PM check please

As you see now you trying to find anything against me just because I add many moderator to PM and put negative feedback

Last edited:
•••
Yes i offered u 50$ for domain.. and u refused then came back in 4 hours to send pp .. i said i will pay in a while. alot of members know here we can can pay within 24 hours but u sent me message within one hour pay within hours like threat i told okay if u r giving deadline i am not interested and u left neg feedback rightaway without talking..
if we buy anything anywhere nobody gives deadline in few minutes..
Extreme tensed seller.

•••
This @Riz M. I'm happy that he post here

We have a fight in PM about sale and I add many moderator to the PM and add negative feedback about him
Now when he found his self in bad faith he trying to find something against me
Yes sir I'm domainer since 1997 and my uncle son dead no wrong in that
What so much funny that you just bump this thread because we still have fight in PM that moderator will check soon
@Eric Lyon @Amanda @Mod Team Echo
Please moderators all invited to PM check please
and how did u claimed u r domining since 1997??? so it means this id is urs since 2009??? but u told he passedaway then how come u r in namepros since 2009??? answer this ... u have no idea but we discussed u already that how come he became alive suddenly

•••
All that none professional way in Domaining will wait review by moderators
I'm out subject til moderator come and check up

Last edited:
•••
All that none professional way in Domaining will review by moderators
I'm out subject til moderator come and check up
i just want to know how come u r 1997 domainer??? and how can u take benefit of this id??? which is not urs??? why did u said to me to check ur feedbacks and age of namepros id?? when u told its not ur id???

can u just answer this??? or u did this for sympathy comments and marketing of ur domains?? i can see in above post how u r trying to tell ur domains in thread so everyone can see ur domains???

•••
Is your problem now my years of Domaining and my account or the subject that we have in PM and the moderator will review
So funny really so funny

•••
Is your problem now my years of Domaining and my account or the subject that we have in PM and the moderator will review
So funny really so funny
i came here because u told me to check ur namepros id age and feedback???
which are not urs???
how can u take benefit of that???
this id should be closed rightaway bcz he is taking benefit of other person id who is passedaway

•••
Omg you just make me much happy that you bump the thread
Any member deal with me before Basel the person in photo please confirm here hehe
You are more funny because it's not only that I'm registered since 2009 I'm even domainer since 1997 and I know this is not big thing
There is domainers with one year in Domaining and done great deals
The funniest thing that you are fight because U already have issue with me in PM

•••
Any member deal with me before Basel the person in photo please confirm here hehe
You are more funny because it's not only that I'm registered since 2009 I'm even domainer since 1997 and I know this is not big thing
The funniest thing that you are fight because U already have issue with me in PM
WHY DID U ASKED ME TO CHECK UR FEEDBACKS??? & AGE OF ID???

•••

Can you clear this up once and for all.

This account you're posting under now, this account from 2009.

Was it Petra posting in 2009? The one who passed away?

Was it you?

Was it both of you?

•••
Now Its not sale issue only I want my right too
You fight and have something against me
I'm out subject waiting moderator to confirm everything

•••
Yea can confirmed everything
And just first I will wait moderators to get my right
And there is 3 username nick name Basel in different domain forums all registered 2009 and before i will add to check by moderators to clear everything
And I dont have problem to send passport to moderators that my name Basel t Bdair

•••
Now Its not sale issue only I want my right too
You fight and have something against me
I'm out subject waiting moderator to confirm everything
u cant get away like this... u have to give us proof here... this name is used by person who passed away??? and now u r taking benefits now and threatning namepros members from feedback and age of profile???
its simple this id id belong to someone who passedaway why dont u have ur own id? and show us how old member u r??

•••
And I have PM with moderator Amanda to closed another account and just use this account since this thread started
And Amanda moderator can confirm that she closed my other account to just use this one

•••
And I have PM with moderator Amanda to closed another account and just use this account since this thread started
And Amanda moderator can confirm that she closed my other account to just use this one
why u r not using ur real id??? and do amanda know that u r using the person id who is passed away??
@Amanda please confirm can he use id of the member who passed away and take benefits??
whats ur other id which you have used in 2009?? please share
Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back