Domain Empire

Question regarding Wild West Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yenoppa

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi All,

I am new here but got few years experience in domain names filed.

Gotta question, please clarify.

I am purchasing a domain name from a guy and its Registrar showing as Wild West Domains.

What is the easiest way to get that domain name transferred to me?

Usually, to make a quick push of domain, I create a new account in the Seller's Registrar and ask him to Push the domain to my account. Could I do the same in WildWestDomains?

I cant see the Create account option at all in WWD.

Please let me know about this.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi All,

Please help me out with this.

•••
I think Wild West Domains is just a division of GoDaddy

But the domain you want might be setup with a "reseller" that's using the GoDaddy platform/system... in that case, I think you have to create an account at whatever the reseller site is.

You should probably just ask the seller which registrar (or reseller site) the domain is currently at.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot @Start

That was really helpful. :)

bdw.. what is a reseller site?

•••
You're welcome :)

A reseller site... basically, GoDaddy has the division (wildwestdomains.com) so that people can create their own domain registration sites to offer domain registration to people.

I see a thread here that relates to it:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/who-are-the-top-godaddy-resellers.525845/

One thing you can do is phone the number listed at www.wildwestdomains.com (at the top-right) and ask details about how you can push the domain, and perhaps get other info from them too.

Good luck!

•••
Ohh Man!!

Thats really helpful. I really appreciate ur time.

N wish u a lot of success with your domains.

Thanks!

•••
Researched this awhile ago as I also acquired a domain that was under Wild West Domains. Check out the thread here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/wild-west-domains-reseller.914010/

If no changes were made recently to the whois, you could just transfer the domain out. Otherwise, you need to setup an account under the reseller account where the domain is under. Then wait 60 days and transfer it out to Godaddy or somewhere else.

Hope this helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back