Dynadot

question Question about SEO?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

moon life

Impact
Is SEO leagal or Illegal?
I'm confused with this. some say's SEO is legal to rank anything up. but some say's that it's the illegal way.
can anyone guide me about it clearly?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No S.E.O. is not illegal. Who told you this?

•••
SEO is completely legal. There are various SEO strategies, most fall into (2) categories. "White Hat" SEO and "Black Hat" SEO. White Hat follows Google Strategies and Recommendations while Black Hat are tactics that are frowned upon. Stick to White Hat, you can't go wrong.

•••
SEO is 100% legal.

SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of optimizing a website so that Search Engines can quickly crawl and index it in such a way that your content is taken into account and you may rank as high as possible in search results.

•••
Is SEO leagal or Illegal?
I'm confused with this. some say's SEO is legal to rank anything up. but some say's that it's the illegal way.
can anyone guide me about it clearly?
Thanks
SEO is a complete legal way of ranking your website up in the Google search results page.
Creating content comes under On page SEO, whereas building backlinks comes under Off page SEO. oth On page SEO & Off page SEO have their equal contribution to the overall SEO. So both have equal importance. Hope this helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back