Domain Empire

Quartet of 6-Figure Sales Totalling Over $1 Million Head New DNJournal Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A tidal wave of solid sales washed over the domain industry in the past two weeks and we have the details on hundreds of those transactions in the new domain sales report at DNJournal.com. A $500,000 sale tops our new list, followed by a $300,000 deal (coincidentally both are one-word, 4-letter domains). We also have sales details from the live and silent Moniker.com auctions at last week's T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference (those sales won't be charted until the domains are paid for and transferred to the new owners). Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

Tomorrow night we plan to publish our complete T.R.A.F.F.I.C. wrap up article. Most attendees we've talked to felt this was the best conference to date. We'll take you on a photo illustrated tour of the event from start to finish.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VEry interesting reading (as always) Duke, but the news from T.R.A.F.F.I.C and the sale of Juegos.com made it even better this time.. :)

Any more news on Juegos.com by the way?? (7 or 8 figures sale??)

•••
Redleg said:
VEry interesting reading (as always) Duke, but the news from T.R.A.F.F.I.C and the sale of Juegos.com made it even better this time.. :)

Any more news on Juegos.com by the way?? (7 or 8 figures sale??)

Exhanged notes with Chris Chena yesterday. The buyer has asked him not to comment on the price or any other aspects of the transaction which is still in the paperwork stage. He hopes that deal will be completed before the end of the year. He did hold out the prospect that once it is closed he might be allowed to provide more details. You have to respect the wishes of the buyer and he is doing that.

•••
I can totaly understand that, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see if we can get the price as an (early) x-mas present.. :santa:
Just a bit curious myself since there's been a lot of speculations on other forums (and at NP) that the price is in the 8 figures range...

•••
•••
•••
Looks like the idn sale was 网站建设.com, translates as website design I think. I'm always hesitant to click your stories, afraid i'll see some name I dropped or sold for peanuts years ago.

•••
n.pl it was private sale, but i heard it was sold for 200,000 PLN (about 67,000$)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back