Dynadot

Quality Content Writing - The INCorp Way

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi to all!

Before I get into what we offer, let me first introduce INCorp to you. INCorp is a creative farm which helps its clients in web designing, content creation, advertisement ideas and Search Engine Optimization. Creativity knows no bound here and customer satisfaction is our topmost priority.

What we offer?

We offer 100% quality articles which are well-written and provide readers with relevant information. After all, articles need to provide readers with some valuable information, so that they continue reading the entire article. Not to mention, our articles are always unique, SEO friendly and proof read.

Apart from content writing, we provide the following services too:

• E-Book writing
  • Press Release creation and submission
  • Article Marketing
  • Logo Design
  • Website Design
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Advertisement Consultancy

This thread is exclusively for advertising our content writing service and hence only related price information will be posted here. If you are interested in any of the services mentioned in bullet points, please feel free to get in touch.

Why Us?

The answer is simple. If you want content that will attract visitors, you can count on us. We don’t write keyword stuffed content which ultimately provides no useful information to visitors. Rather, we develop content where keywords are used intelligently for proper ranking in search engines.

We know we are new to this forum, but definitely not in the world of web business. Please feel free to know what our clients have to say about us here.

Our Rates

We charge 1.5 cents per word. If you believe that’s too high, think again! You won’t find better content than what we provide for 1.5 cents. There’s a catch too! If you can offer us a project that’s going to continue for long term, we can charge 1 cent per word. Not to mention, the quality does not suffer in that case.

Review Copies

We are new to this forum. Hence, we have decided to provide our potential clients with 5 review copies. They don’t come for free though! You can get the review copies at a discounted rate of 1 cent per word. We require only an honest opinion from you in return.

How to contact us?

You can send us a PM in this forum.
You can request your article(s) incorplive.com/request-a-quote
You can also send us a mail at: incorpliveatgmaildotcom (Please replace “at” with “@” and “dot” with “.”).

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, just to re-inform you all, 5 review spots at discounted rates are still available. You can get these review articles for 1 cent a word price. All I request is an honest opinion about the service in return.

•••
I need 1 article written on "What is a Tank Top?" as a review copy.

I am looking for 500 words. Can I pay after it is done as you have 2 posts and 0 reviews.

•••
I need 1 article written on "What is a Tank Top?" as a review copy.

I am looking for 500 words. Can I pay after it is done as you have 2 posts and 0 reviews.

Sent you a PM. Please give a reply when you find some time.

•••
Just to let everyone know, all of the 5 review copies are still left, so if you are interested, please send us a PM or direct e-mail.

•••
Thank you for this information, shortly contact you. content is very much important for a websites home page & each page. But especially Google will give more important for home content, so better to him..

•••
Thank you for this information, shortly contact you. content is very much important for a websites home page & each page. But especially Google will give more important for home content, so better to him..

Thanks for taking your time to post in this thread. However, we have not been contacted by you as of yet.

•••
•••
•••
A reputed member ordered 5 discount review copies from us. We are assuming the entire batch to be 1 review copy and hence 4 more review copies are now left. Watch this space for the honest review of the member.

•••
First review copy delivered. Waiting for the review now.

•••
Here's our review of the material Incorp sent us:

• All articles were over 500 words as directed.
  • Article names and subjects matched the instructions given.
  • Articles were titled, properly used the H1 and Strong tags, and were basically ready to post on arrival.
  • Articles had good line seperation and needed no changes before posting.
  • There were no spelling or grammatical errors.
  • Articles were informative, readable, and engaging for the reader.

These were not Phd level articles, but were at least college level or business level. The information presented in the articles were not checked for accuracy or reviewed beyond the notes above. All articles came up clean in copyscape.

Overall a good experience for the money. We've also ordered another 10 articles so of course we are happy with the results.

•••
Here's our review of the material Incorp sent us:

All articles were over 500 words as directed.
Article names and subjects matched the instructions given.
Articles were titled, properly used the H1 and Strong tags, and were basically ready to post on arrival.
Articles had good line seperation and needed no changes before posting.
There were no spelling or grammatical errors.
Articles were informative, readable, and engaging for the reader.

These were not Phd level articles, but were at least college level or business level. The information presented in the articles were not checked for accuracy or reviewed beyond the notes above. All articles came up clean in copyscape.

Overall a good experience for the money. We've also ordered another 10 articles so of course we are happy with the results.

Thanks for the new order and the kind review. Though some have contacted us through PM, we were late in replying them. We apologize for that delay.

Now, 4 more review copies are left. If you feel, you can directly order articles as well.

•••
Anyone interested in trying us out? If you are, feel free to get in touch. Finished some orders and looking for more.

•••
Do you need articles? Received a few new orders and we are looking for more. If you believe in quality work, shoot us up a PM!

•••
Discounts are available now:

Order a 300 word article for $3.5

OR

Order a 500 word article for $6

Hurry as the discount will be valid for 3 days only.

•••
Hi Can I get a review copy of 5 articles , 500 word each ?

•••
Hi Can I get a review copy of 5 articles , 500 word each ?
Just sent a reply to your PM.

•••
New orders delivered. We will be happy to take some more orders.

•••
Again received some new orders. Looking forward to deliver them in time and also for some new orders.

If you got any questions, please post here or send a PM.

•••
We now have room to accept new orders. If you are hesitant, check the other reviews in the thread. If you are still not sure, please feel free to take a review copy at a discounted price: only 1 cent per word.

•••
We have room for further orders. So, if you are interested, don't hesitate to get in touch.

•••
We still have room for 4 discounted review copies (At 1 cent per word). So, if you are interested, please feel free to send a PM.

•••
We still have room for new orders, also, we have 4 more discounted review copies left.

•••
how much is the discounted review?

Cheers
Corey

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back