IT.COM

discuss qgis.me seems has changed hands recently

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
We noticed that the status of the domain qgis.me is in the process of transfer recently, and the original parking is with sedo .com, DNS now has changed into the cloudflare.com while the qgis.org is the same DNS as qgis.me and been renewed to 2025.
Who would much possibly become the key buyer?

Probably,the qgis.org is the potential ,Who is qgis?QGIS is short for Quantum Geographic Information System,a project that operates in more than 10 languages globally ,morever,they do also has many different extentions,like.DK,.EU,.It and more,it shows qgis.org is ranked up to 12000 in the world,PR 5 according to the stats of ChinaZ.com,a professional web analysis tool as well as an excellent and professional site for webmasters in China.

Although, We are still not sure who is the buyer behind so far,but the truth will come to light soon after transfer has been completely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620_233019.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620_233019.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back