Dynadot

.net PY (.) net Sale - $27,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ace3coiner

Top Member
Impact
PY.NET last sold for $27,000 on 2018-01-05 at NameJet

Is (.) Net extension on its way back from hibernation or is this another premium 2 letter undervalued because of it's TLD?

What's your opinion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how much more, do you think it should have sold for.....if you feel it was undervalued?

typically, LL.net have been selling for around 5 figures, for the last 5 years or more

I sold one in 2014 in that range on sedo and had purchased it a decade prior to that for "4 figures".

imo...

•••
what does PY means?
i wouldnt pay even $1k for .net.

•••
what does PY means?
i wouldnt pay even $1k for .net.

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'

It's now about you as a 'domainer flipper'; it's about what the actually user or investor is willing to pay.

•••
The value of this domain was $27,000 because of the 2 letters .I think if the extension was .com then the value could be at least doubled .

•••
ll.com could worth high XX,XXX
ll.net high xxx

•••
ll.com could worth high XX,XXX
ll.net high xxx

I doubt that you can find a LL.net for XXX. If its available for sale @ XXX, I would buy it rightaway.
I think you mean LLL.net which usually sell for XXX.

•••
I doubt that you can find a LL.net for XXX. If its available for sale @ XXX, I would buy it rightaway.
I think you mean LLL.net which usually sell for XXX.
I wouldnt use a .net domain for my business because .com is more popular so an enduser would first try the dotcom or available new gtld
it's just my opinion.. i wouldnt spend X,XXX on .net domain.

•••
•••
there was a fairly recent namejet sale of LL.net for mid 4 fig

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back