Dynadot

Putting Lipstick On A PIG still makes it PORK!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Hello meows and meanderers!

It is I. Me. The BlackCatsAreNice coming at ya. Please call mommy for the milk.

Today, I would like to address a topic that needs to be exposed.

Namely (get it? haha) domainers who put lipstick on pigs.

What am I talking 'bout???

Exhibit A, B and C your honor.

A lot of you so called domainers (in the same vein as FAKE NEWS!) buy crappy, WORTHLESS domains and list them proudly on your "portfolio" website with a nice, catchy, colorful LOGO. Many many many of you are guilty of this. Be a manly man and own up to it.

But let me PREACH. Kids, class is in session. No talking or passing love notes.

The LOGO ain't doing jack squat to the value of your domains. Again. Pig. Lipstick.

A careful, sophisticated buyer will see right through the BS.

Again, if you have valuable domains, your can bury them in a pile of horse manure and the buyers will still coming digging for gold.

Crappy domains on the other hand...you can NOT get rid of the STINK no matter how you dress them up.

This has been another POINTLESS, USELESS post from the mind of BlackCatsAreNice.

Enjoy and remember to DISLIKE, IGNORE, and HATE till you feel fulfilled in your life.

Spread Love(tm).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello meows and meanderers!

It is I. Me. The BlackCatsAreNice coming at ya. Please call mommy for the milk.

Today, I would like to address a topic that needs to be exposed.

Namely (get it? haha) domainers who put lipstick on pigs.

What am I talking 'bout???

Exhibit A, B and C your honor.

A lot of you so called domainers (in the same vein as FAKE NEWS!) buy crappy, WORTHLESS domains and list them proudly on your "portfolio" website with a nice, catchy, colorful LOGO. Many many many of you are guilty of this. Be a manly man and own up to it.

But let me PREACH. Kids, class is in session. No talking or passing love notes.

The LOGO ain't doing jack squat to the value of your domains. Again. Pig. Lipstick.

A careful, sophisticated buyer will see right through the BS.

Again, if you have valuable domains, your can bury them in a pile of horse manure and the buyers will still coming digging for gold.

Crappy domains on the other hand...you can NOT get rid of the STINK no matter how you dress them up.

This has been another POINTLESS, USELESS post from the mind of BlackCatsAreNice.

Enjoy and remember to DISLIKE, IGNORE, and HATE till you feel fulfilled in your life.

Spread Love(tm).
So, putting aside all the stuff related to cats, milk, horse, pigs, manure, etc - basically if I read that correctly, you do not like logos, you do not need them, and maintain that good domain names can sell well even without logos.

Well, really good names will probably sell well also without logos. But logos can definitely not harm your selling chances, if you make them relevant and in good quality. You can also use logos in your marketing outbound efforts (for example I post domains for sale in my LinkedIn posts, and I have tested that nice logo catch 3-4 times more viewers comparing to posts without logos).

So BlackCatsAreNice, I respectfully disagree with you :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back