NameSilo

Putting a site in a frame. Does it still get traffic

Labeled as advice in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by Livepar, Jun 28, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Livepar

Livepar Established Member

I have a question.
    If I have a website that has a framed website displayed. Will the website in the frame get the page views and traffic hits? Or will it just be the main site that is showcasing the framed site?

Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. MoneyLeadz

MoneyLeadz Established Member

Hi Livepar if you uses frames to display any website yes the sites get pageviews and traffic hits but if you want to use this for parking or Adsense than sure your account banned as per TOS.

3. Livepar

The website is www.thesupercon.com as you can see I framed a information page from a different website www.liveparanormal.com into it. So, my question is... If someone clicks on an adsense ad on the framed in site, is that a violation then? Anyone have any info? I can't imagine why

4. enlytend

enlytend Top Contributor VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

From the Adsense Program Policies - https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688?hl=en

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3394713?hl=en

5. Livepar

6. enlytend

enlytend Top Contributor VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice