Dynadot

Proof that 7,8,9n domains do sell in China

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tank

Its comingTop Member
Impact
I Pulled this snapshot of some domains at auction in China's Ename website and translated it. I used one of my Domains and typed it into the auction search (Mine being 52113142.com which means I love you for 2 lifetimes) and the below snapshot is the results. 520131456 being a 9n.com is at 58,888 yuan which is $9,422.00 USD
Mine with a less desirable double 6 at the end is at 888 yuan which is $142 USD. As for the 4's and 0's they are all over the place in their number domains for sale at good prices.
Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 11.24.18 PM.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So that's 1,110,000,000 possibilities? That's just .com. You listed 4.

I billion plus 100 million plus 10 million

•••
it is about the number sequences that creat a meaning. not any random numbers.. in reality 5211314 is 521= i love you, 1314 = lifetime or life"
So reality is you cant look at 521 as 3 numbers it when they see it they see 521...

•••
I'm not familiar with ename ... that's a lot of days left. Are those actually auction? Is that actually a bid price? or a BIN price ?

•••
Which by the way this is i love you forever in Chinese "我爱你一生一世" you make your minds up if you would rather draw that ir just type 521 1314 ;) or draw it with your finger which is usually the case.

yes 21x20 it is an ongoing auction.

Last edited:
•••
Proof that 7,8,9n domains do sell in china

...so whats the proof ?? auctions with no bids?

•••
Where is the proof? There are no bids . Only BIN price.

•••
Where is the proof? There are no bids . Only BIN price.

Ok, So it is BINs :/ but for me this is an example of 5 Chinese people who have apparently regged/bought 8n and 9n. domains and are presenting them to the Chinese market.. I have been looking at Chinese auctions for hours now. (No easy task I must say) It is not just these 5.
Until now I decided this craze over 7n,8n and 9n was only between resellers but For me, I have found proof that the higher number domains do exist in the Chinese market place.

•••
Mine being 52113142.com which means I love you for 2 lifetimes

would you consider registering/buying iloveyoufor2lifetimes.com written in plain English for US/EU domain market? no? so why you think Chinese would be interested in the same written in numbers?

I have found proof that the higher number domains do exist in the Chinese market place.

you can browse all day long throu the names like
iloveyoufor2lifetimes.com or of comparable quality on sedo.
many have $xx,xxx asking prices on them... interesting, is that a solid proof of anything western domain market related?

•••
would you consider registering/buying iloveyoufor2lifetimes.com written in plain English for US/EU domain market? no? so why you think Chinese would be interested in the same written in numbers?

many have $xx,xxx asking prices on them... interesting, is that a solid proof of anything western domain market related?

Exactly my point. Just because someone has put a name for sale for $$$$ doesn't mean it is of any value. Thousands of names in godaddy or sedo available for sale for $$$$ or more or not even worth registration fees.

•••
I Pulled this snapshot of some domains at auction in China's Ename website and translated it. I used one of my Domains and typed it into the auction search (Mine being 52113142.com which means I love you for 2 lifetimes) and the below snapshot is the results. 520131456 being a 9n.com is at 58,888 yuan which is $9,422.00 USD
Mine with a less desirable double 6 at the end is at 888 yuan which is $142 USD. As for the 4's and 0's they are all over the place in their number domains for sale at good prices.
Show attachment 19627

That's great information, thanks.

Could you please also check & confirm if there are any numeric sales happening for .IN and other new gTLDs like .online, .club there at Ename.com?

•••
I used one of my Domains and typed it into the auction search

means the domain is already sold by you and then you tracked it ?

•••
means the domain is already sold by you and then you tracked it ?

I did not but this is a great Idea.
I knew this would get some motors revving. :) If I could edit it I would change the title to Signs of 8-9n.com activity in China. for giggles, I also checked his seller ratings out which was 353 feedbacks. Not an exact match for an amateur but who knows 3 of them were negative :)
Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 8.17.09 AM.png

•••
Can we simply sale our domains on 4.cn as we do on sedo flippa ?

•••
I do not know. I think it would be asking for trouble when relying on translator for customer service if you are asked any questions?
Can we simply sale our domains on 4.cn as we do on sedo flippa ?

•••
I just tried to register and successfully made profile lets see !! I will keep updating !!

•••

I would not but here are 6 Chinese bids on this one, would we bid on TogetherWithMeOnIt.com? No but we do not speak their language ;)
Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 8.39.16 AM.png

•••
What should be the value for domain like 80 81 811.com

any idea

•••
If you search for any repeating triple x repeating triple x repeating triple ...example (666000999) and you will see that most of them have sales landing pages, many from eName

•••
Is an auction free on ename.com ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back