Dynadot

PROBLEMS WITH FLIPPA'S SYSTEMS AND BS SELLERS-

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SeaLink

Established Member
Impact
WHAT TO DO????? DO WE CREATE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T HONOR THE SPIRIT OF THIS BUSINESS?????

Once again, more problems with Flippa. In the last year I've probably had a dozen sellers bail on accepting my bids in a NoReserve Auction or not delivering as they felt the price was too low...even for a NR auction. No more holding back....full disclosure..... this one takes the cake.

I won an auction late last night - early am- and was happy. I awoke, paid the seller via PP and provided my GD info as the listing specifically stated that the name was there. Short while later I got a message saying name actually @ NameCheap and asking for my info which I provided. Another message asking for deeper level info about my NC account at which point I told seller that I'd given him all he needed. Moments later I get this from him-
My sincere apologies.
I made a mistake and had actually sold off this domain some time back although it was still showing up on my domain list dashboard.
Once again I'm terribly sorry for this.
I've issued you a refund.
IMO, this is a crock of ..... I checked IcannWhois and of course he was listed----I had checked b4 the auction. IMO, he responded to someone during/after auction and shopped my bid... So sick of this stuff always happening. CAN IT BE THAT FLIPPA'S SYSTEMS ARE SO LAME THAT THEY DO NOT CONFIRM THAT YOU OWN A NAME BEFORE THEY LIST IT????? (if that's the case I've got a ton of LL.COM's that I'm ready to sell!!!)

Yesterday, trying to close a trade with someone who is freshly banned he responded to my WHY WERE YOU BANNED question with this-
I got banned from flippa because i refused to give a domain name to someone after he won it, in fact i thought i can change the reserve price anytime i want so i can save my domain.
The domain worth at least 3 digits however he managed to win the auction at $26 go figure .. i would rather lose my account than few hundreds bucks.
Another issue- Tons of sketchy sellers auctioning names they had regged just a few days earlier....

Sometimes I feel like there's NO JUSTICE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back