Dynadot

domain Pricing Advice Please - pursebook.com

Spaceship
Watch

DomainLocker

Impact
The following dot(com)s are to be listed for sale - I need advice with pricing please. I already used estibot but don't really think I could go with market value pricing. Any form of advice will be appreciated.
  • pursebook.com
  • advisorytrade.com
  • locatestores.com
  • Officialguide.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LocateStores should be getting high search results? Although Find would be better than Locate. I feel this should go around $500.

I am struggling to price OfficialGuide. Can't think of solid end users, but it's a great phrase

•••
Hi.

I am a novice, but this is my appraisal:

Apparently, "purse book" is a physical product, but it seems that its correct name is "book purse" (search on Google).

The expression "advisory trade" is correct, but it doesn't seem to be a "hot" trade (I hope you understand what I mean).

Your two last domain names seem to be good, altough I can't see the last one as an useful domain name for a website.

Finally, my pricing advice:
  • PurseBook.com = $ 30
  • AdvisoryTrade.com = $ 200
  • LocateStores.com = $ 500
  • OfficialGuide.com = $ 120

•••
Hi.

Finally, my pricing advice:
  • PurseBook.com = $ 30
  • AdvisoryTrade.com = $ 200
  • LocateStores.com = $ 500
  • OfficialGuide.com = $ 120

Officialguide is an aged domain Registered On 1998-10-22. I was thinking that this will contribute to the worth of this domain; and in regards to what you said about not good for website, could you please say why? as I was thinking that this will work well for tourist website, safari, restaurant etc/. I agree with you 100% on the above 3. Thanks in advance.

•••
Officialguide is an aged domain Registered On 1998-10-22. I was thinking that this will contribute to the worth of this domain; and in regards to what you said about not good for website, could you please say why? as I was thinking that this will work well for tourist website, safari, restaurant etc/. I agree with you 100% on the above 3. Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, aged domain names are more valuable (I didn't know OfficialGuide.com is an aged domain name).

As @LordMomo said, it's hard to think of solid end users; this is why I said your domain name isn't so good for a website. But I agree with you that your domain name may be useful for a tourist/safari website.

So, this is my new price for OfficialGuide.com: $ 300

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back