Dynadot

domain Pricing Advice Please - pursebook.com

NameSilo
Watch

DomainLocker

Impact
The following dot(com)s are to be listed for sale - I need advice with pricing please. I already used estibot but don't really think I could go with market value pricing. Any form of advice will be appreciated.
  • pursebook.com
  • advisorytrade.com
  • locatestores.com
  • Officialguide.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi.

I am a novice, but this is my appraisal:

Apparently, "purse book" is a physical product, but it seems that its correct name is "book purse" (search on Google).

The expression "advisory trade" is correct, but it doesn't seem to be a "hot" trade (I hope you understand what I mean).

Your two last domain names seem to be good, altough I can't see the last one as an useful domain name for a website.

Finally, my pricing advice:
  • PurseBook.com = $ 30
  • AdvisoryTrade.com = $ 200
  • LocateStores.com = $ 500
  • OfficialGuide.com = $ 120

•••
Hi.

Finally, my pricing advice:
  • PurseBook.com = $ 30
  • AdvisoryTrade.com = $ 200
  • LocateStores.com = $ 500
  • OfficialGuide.com = $ 120

Officialguide is an aged domain Registered On 1998-10-22. I was thinking that this will contribute to the worth of this domain; and in regards to what you said about not good for website, could you please say why? as I was thinking that this will work well for tourist website, safari, restaurant etc/. I agree with you 100% on the above 3. Thanks in advance.

•••
LocateStores should be getting high search results? Although Find would be better than Locate. I feel this should go around $500.

I am struggling to price OfficialGuide. Can't think of solid end users, but it's a great phrase

•••
Officialguide is an aged domain Registered On 1998-10-22. I was thinking that this will contribute to the worth of this domain; and in regards to what you said about not good for website, could you please say why? as I was thinking that this will work well for tourist website, safari, restaurant etc/. I agree with you 100% on the above 3. Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, aged domain names are more valuable (I didn't know OfficialGuide.com is an aged domain name).

As @LordMomo said, it's hard to think of solid end users; this is why I said your domain name isn't so good for a website. But I agree with you that your domain name may be useful for a tourist/safari website.

So, this is my new price for OfficialGuide.com: $ 300

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back