IT.COM

Prices for 3 letter domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I have asked this question around 3 months ago, and would like to know what everybodt thinks the current prices for these are
3 letter .com
3 letter .net
3 letter .org
3 letter .info
3 letter .biz
3 letter .us

Really interested to see how the market has developed

Raymond

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is actually a site that documents all those, it's posted around here frequently, maybe someone will remember what it is.

•••
3character.com? That is zestydomains's site.

I actually want to know what people think as well.

•••
i know .info are worth the least out pf the big ones.

•••
•••
Well, for me .coms would be worth around high XX$, and GOOD .nets (as there is still some left) i would think as around low XX$. Anything else basically would be reg fee :D

•••
Well, for me .coms would be worth around high XX$, and GOOD .nets (as there is still some left) i would think as around low XX$. Anything else basically would be reg fee

YOUR kidding right? LLL.com ata min $1400 with bad numbers names like mzh.com get bids of $1500 to $1600 on forums. LLL.net $200 min to $500 on the wholesale side.
The rest of the pricing guide on 3character.com is what I thinK for the rest as it is my site too.

•••
equity78 said:
YOUR kidding right? LLL.com ata min $1400 with bad numbers names like mzh.com get bids of $1500 to $1600 on forums. LLL.net $200 min to $500 on the wholesale side.
The rest of the pricing guide on 3character.com is what I thinK for the rest as it is my site too.
The .com are pretty much the same as I think. Minimum of $1500 but good letters can be in the $XX,XXX and even $XXX,XXX. For 3 letter .nets, good combos can reach at least high $XXX but most as equity said range between $200 and mid $XXX.

•••
Fkrule said:
i know .info are worth the least out pf the big ones.
:-/
If you're talking COM & NET, yes, But not compared to US & BIZ.

•••
•••
I think JoshHendo misunderstood, and was referring to 3 character domains, not 3 letter domains. That's the only thing that makes sense, given the prices he quoted, along with stating there are "still some left" in the .NET extension. Right Josh? :)

•••
I wish I had a 3 letter .com... :hehe:

•••
Thanks a lot. I think that the prices of 3 letter .infos have dropped. Actually the whole market for .info. Must be nearing Sept, where a lot of the free .infos will drop.

The .com and .net is booming. I hope my recent buys will do well.

•••
IMO

3 letter .com; $1000+
3 letter .net; $295+
3 letter .org; $70+
3 letter .info; $40+
3 letter .biz; $25+
3 letter .us; $12+

:) just my opinion

•••
I agree with the above post, although I think most 3char.com's are at least $2000...

•••
blastds said:
I agree with the above post, although I think most 3char.com's are at least $2000...
You mean 3 letter?

•••
.com and .net are always worth the most :)

•••
I love all of them
but especially 3CHAR.net's (check sig)

•••
westblock said:
:-/
If you're talking COM & NET, yes, But not compared to US & BIZ.
yeah because .com and net are the most widely used and older than .info

•••
I would dare judge any domain's price just seeing its size

•••
i would pay the most for com as it more cooler

•••
i owuld pay the most for .com but still i would go for a .net domain. since its more cooler

•••
A question ive also been wanting to find out.

•••
jamminsport16 said:
IMO

3 letter .com; $1000+
3 letter .net; $295+
3 letter .org; $70+
3 letter .info; $40+
3 letter .biz; $25+
3 letter .us; $12+

:) just my opinion

I agree with this post, although 3 letter dot US domains are going for about 25$

•••
I wonder why .us has zoomed up so much. A month ago, many were dropped and people were selling for under $5.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back