Dynadot

Dynadot Serious bug! All domain register require manual approval

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tom365

Established Member
Impact
now dynadot all domain are not registered immediately. all register require manual approval! show:Pending Approval

dynadot say:all register require manual approval! for security checks for the safety, for dynadot company and customers.

This is a very ridiculous statement!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
now dynadot all domain are not registered immediately. all register require manual approval! show:Pending Approval

dynadot say:all register require manual approval! for security checks for the safety, for dynadot company and customers.

This is a very ridiculous statement!
Hey sorry about that! Most orders go through right away, but our system might catch certain orders and mark them for manual approval for a variety of reasons. Please DM me your username and I'll see if I help your account skip the manual approval!

•••
This is one of the reasons I not use Dynadot, wait like a snail to process the order, until someone regs your domain.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hey sorry about that! Most orders go through right away, but our system might catch certain orders and mark them for manual approval for a variety of reasons. Please DM me your username and I'll see if I help your account skip the manual approval!
thanks,If there are any further issues, I will contact you.

Last edited:
•••
I've never had to wait for any registrations. Straight through straight away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back