Dynadot

.mobi Premium LLL .mobi domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Out of the 4096 possible combinations of 'premium' letters for LLL.mobi domains, there are 435 left at the time of writing this. It took about 30 minutes to check them all and 30 were registered while I was doing it .. these are going fast.

Attaching a file with the list of those available. As always, appreciate rep if you find this useful :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't bother... I just reg'd them ALL.

j/k
happy regging!@ rep added!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, nice work, rep added.

•••
Thanks for the list, but why are these considered premium?

•••
Not sure I completely agree with it, but conventional wisdom is that "premium lettters" are those outside of X,Z,Q,K,V,Y,U,J,W.

•••
Thank you! I reg'd one! rep added.

NMS.mobi

This neme could apply to tons of Networks and Mobiles Stuff.

Last edited:
•••
Regged DNM.mobi - rep added Lasher!

•••
Thanks for the List!

Regged

NMN.mobi
NSL.mobi
TRR.mobi

•••
•••
Hi folks, here's a quick update. Of the 465 in the original post earlier, there are now 242 left unregistered. Attaching an updated list of those available at the time of writing. Go Mobi!

•••
•••
Lasher:
It's just a few hours later and from that 242 list, here's what's left.... they're going FAST:
RLR.MOBI
PNI.MOBI
OAM.MOBI
OIB.MOBI
RRG.MOBI
GGS.MOBI
OBM.MOBI
LCE.MOBI
RSG.MOBI
ONR.MOBI
RGF.MOBI
OIF.MOBI
RCF.MOBI
OMN.MOBI
RIR.MOBI
OLR.MOBI
LBE.MOBI
RRS.MOBI
RMG.MOBI
LLN.MOBI
OFB.MOBI
LLR.MOBI
OEF.MOBI
LIF.MOBI
OFR.MOBI
RLG.MOBI
PNF.MOBI
LEF.MOBI
PPF.MOBI
PLB.MOBI
RBR.MOBI
MFE.MOBI
OBN.MOBI
PLF.MOBI
RFG.MOBI
RRL.MOBI
NPE.MOBI
RCG.MOBI
RDG.MOBI
OFG.MOBI
RFO.MOBI
OPD.MOBI
RPL.MOBI
PGF.MOBI
BNO.MOBI
FIF.MOBI
OIS.MOBI
ODG.MOBI
RML.MOBI
RDO.MOBI
OFO.MOBI
LLS.MOBI
RLD.MOBI
RNL.MOBI
OPL.MOBI
FEF.MOBI
RNP.MOBI
ILG.MOBI
RLT.MOBI
OBG.MOBI
ENL.MOBI
DLI.MOBI
OCG.MOBI
NLI.MOBI
PBF.MOBI
RRE.MOBI
OMP.MOBI
ONP.MOBI
RGD.MOBI
PFN.MOBI
PLG.MOBI
BFO.MOBI
IFG.MOBI
RPE.MOBI
PFR.MOBI
RDD.MOBI
RGT.MOBI
EIL.MOBI
OGD.MOBI
NGI.MOBI
EPE.MOBI
PGC.MOBI
RGP.MOBI
RCL.MOBI
RLM.MOBI
OIT.MOBI
NBE.MOBI
LLT.MOBI
RNM.MOBI
FEG.MOBI
ODL.MOBI
GGB.MOBI
RLI.MOBI
PFG.MOBI
RRB.MOBI
OGT.MOBI
OOI.MOBI
OIA.MOBI
PBG.MOBI
RRF.MOBI
GGR.MOBI
NIF.MOBI
OCL.MOBI
OET.MOBI
LNA.MOBI
IGD.MOBI
IIL.MOBI
RPF.MOBI
RGI.MOBI
PFS.MOBI
ILT.MOBI
PLL.MOBI
OEA.MOBI
OPF.MOBI
OGI.MOBI
ENB.MOBI
RBE.MOBI
OFE.MOBI
RLN.MOBI
MTE.MOBI
OSR.MOBI

•••
Lasher said:
Not sure I completely agree with it, but conventional wisdom is that "premium lettters" are those outside of X,Z,Q,K,V,Y,U,J,W.

I have "osu .mobi" "U" is on that list, but i consider this name to be premium anyways. It could be used by many different places

•••
seanboy said:
I have "osu .mobi" "U" is on that list, but i consider this name to be premium anyways. It could be used by many different places

Ohio State University for example...

•••
Phronesis said:
Ohio State University for example...

"osu" also means "to push" in japanese, i think

•••
•••
Picked up

OAM.MOBI nice letters
LLN.MOBI LLN
FEF.MOBI nice letters / palindrome
OCG.MOBI nice letters
OIA.MOBI all vowels
OEA.MOBI all vowels
RNP.MOBI radio namepros anyone?

•••
Well I just got vil.mobi from whiz.in (cheapest for .mobi as far as i know)

You must check the Google Results for 'vil' - 144,000,000

Wow.... Wonder why this wasnt grabbed up before me? ;)

•••
Just bought another 5 names from the list!

•••
WTF, they're ALL gone!! Damn that was quick, I didn't even get a chance to grab one...

:'(

•••
domaindigger said:
WTF, they're ALL gone!! Damn that was quick, I didn't even get a chance to grab one...

:'(
All the one's from Lasher's list are gone, but there are still some decent 3 letter domains left. Search the various threads in the discussion section, and also check the .Mobi thread I posted in the available names section.

•••
Are they really all gone? If so, that was amazing cuz i just checked an hour or two ago and was able to pick and choose. Even did ovt search.

-db- said:
All the one's from Lasher's list are gone, but there are still some decent 3 letter domains left. Search the various threads in the discussion section, and also check the .Mobi thread I posted in the available names section.

wow, just chose 12 random ones from the last list and they were all gone. I think someone with big bucks just came and regged them all. Glad I got a couple good ones from the list.

•••
neobodhi said:
Are they really all gone?
Yep, I checked the latest update MCDomains posted and every one from the list is gone. :o

I'm doing a quick roundup of some of the better remaining ones, and will be posting them soon, along with Google and Overture numbers. Working on it now....

•••
It sure is nice to be on the front-end of what has the potential to be a major TLD launch. Coming to the domain biz late, I missed the boat on all the others, and this may be the last one in a long time as the business commuity is speaking out loudly against new TLD launches - to many of them it is just a bunch of money they have to spending on defensive regs they will never use.

Early adopters of .info and .biz had to wait a few years until their domains started to see even modest appreciation in value. I wonder what the timeframe will be for us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back