Dynadot

Possibly thinking of selling the ownership rights to my AdSense checking program.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Basically you would own the script and have full resell rights to it. You would get the site and domain located at www.adsupervisor.com all scripts and the contact info and name of the programmer who made it. I have worked out a situation with him where if google changes and the program doesn't work he will make the changes for free for 6 months. After that it would be just a couple of bucks to make the changes. The only request I have is that I get to keep having a free copy.

This program has great potiential to make money but I have other projects and haven't had time to advertise it besides through adwords. So far only 2 people have bought the program. Those with sites that have software directed to webmasters or sell other software that this can be packaged with is a big plus.

I am taking offers starting at $300 and up through paypal.

If you would like to see the program please visit the website at www.adsupervisor.com

If you have any questions feel free to reply here, if you would like to make an offer you can do it here or pm me an offer as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a neat script, good luck with the sale. What are your profits like?

•••
Only 2 people have bought the program. I've made 24 dollars minus paypal fees. I've only been advertising for 2-3 weeks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back