Domain Empire

pork.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
how much do you this 4 letter domain is worth please?
i'm guessing at least mid $X,XXX
:gn: ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL, I put in an Enom club drop bid of $10.00 for this name and noticed I got outbid by quite a bit. Most extensions have been taken, showing that pork.net is a hot commodity. Do you own it. I bet it could sell for low $x,xxx end-user.

•••
•••
How is this in the wrong forum?

•••
Appraisals he means... move to there to get a better appraisal of your domain :tu:

•••
•••
why do you want to know the price then marty, you gonna bid 4 it?

•••
thought i was in the right forum....

i guess the link is a hint that its worth quite a bit....

any more ideas of its value...

•••
collieri said:
why do you want to know the price then marty, you gonna bid 4 it?

its in the "sealed phase" of auction on pool.com right now.

about 18 hours left.

•••
obviously he doesn't own it, but was probally considering bidding on it?

•••
i think if you bid mid $$$$ then it'll be you that gets 'porked'. :red:

•••
yes i am bidding on it,
thats why i said "i thought i was in the right forum ", guess it wasn't clear.

i wouldn't dream of bidding mid X,XXX - i was just saying it might be worth anything upto that?

this sealed phase is so annoying as you can never see how the bids go and decide whether you should bid ....i'm never sure exactly how much to bid - thats why im trying to get a much better feel for the value of the domain.

i think pool might even be having domains which go for less than they would if it was a 'standard' auction. which means they are losing out.

•••
Before bidding, you might wanna consider the value of the domain by the following factors..

1) End-users, domain selling to someone else? who? How much can they afford?
2) Personal use, what can you do with the domain? (selling clothes, advertise about computers etc?)
3) PPC, how high a chance will ppl visit your site? for what info?

I personally feel that these factors are the basic requirements you need to have before bidding, considering, buying or registering a domain. Hope this helps you.

And yes, I hate pool for that too. :(

•••
does sedo hold auctions too?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back