Dynadot

Pool - Catch & Release? This is just getting out of control.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Pool.com is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new service called Catch & Release. Pool.com is offering you the opportunity to get ahead of the game by evaluating the traffic and value of domains before registering them for a full year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the things you need to know to get started with Catch & Release:

What is Catch & Release?

Catch & Release is a unique service offered by Pool.com that allows you to assess the value of available domain names before making a final purchase decision.

Why should I use Catch & Release?

Catch and Release allows you to be ahead of the game by evaluating domains for as low as 10 cents per domain before making a final purchase decision and registering a domain for a full year. With Catch & Release you can choose the parking service of your choice to measure the traffic and value during a 4.5 day period.

Who can use Catch & Release?

Everyone who has an active Pool.com account can use Catch & Release!

How can I start using Catch & Release?

To start using Catch & Release you must add a minimum of US $250 credit to your Pool.com account. Click here to submit a credit request now. After you submit your request a Pool.com representative will be in contact with you to arrange the transfer of funds.

When can I start using Catch & Release?

As soon as you have added the minimum required credit to your Pool.com account, you can start adding domains to your C&R Queue and begin evaluating domains!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoy our new Catch & Release service. We’d like to hear your feedback on our new service; please email your comments to [email protected].

For more information on Catch & Release, please visit our FAQs at https://www.pool.com/help/faq.aspx#Catch&Release

If you have other questions about Catch & Release, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at +1-613-221-1210.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe there is a post about this in Domain Name Discussion.

-Steve

•••
I cannot find it. Would you point me to it?

Thank you.

Nevermind I found it. Just figured I would have seen it in the Industry News section.

Thanks again.

•••
slugraduate said:
I cannot find it. Would you point me to it?

Thank you.

Nevermind I found it. Just figured I would have seen it in the Industry News section.

Thanks again.
ditto

•••
Moniker has been doing this for months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back