IT.COM

advice Beware: Pool.com Fraud charged me $60 and I didnt catch the domain I wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

papaformigas

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Just a advice to you all:

Pool.com have on its policy to pre authorise $60 upon registration. I wanted to snap a domain name and registered with them and of course put up my credit card. But they say that if they dont catch the domain name on the drop they will refund the amount.

Poll.com did not catch the domain I applied for and it took my $60 out from my credit card!! I have confirmed it with my bank the the payment was paid to Pool.com!!

So BEWARE about Pool.com FRAUD and SCAM service. I sent them some emails asking for a refund and they simply did not replied to me.

To whom I can denouce this FRAUDULENT company about this issue? To ICANN?? or the Police?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Call your credit card company to do a chargeback.

I personally have been using them for so many years and had no issues.

•••
Report it to BBB... And don't do business with them anymore!
Scammers and fraud businesses have no room on this planet!

•••
It's not a real payment, just a pending authorization for fraud checks.

Your bank will refund it to you in a week at most.

So, you shouldn't have a panic.

•••
This happened on February!!!

And according to my bank the payment eent throu and was real!

•••
•••
You should first contact with your bank and then Pool.com.

I don't think they would stay on your money, there can be some error within accounting.

•••
I didnt got my money back... According to my bank Pool will have to make me a refund to my Credit in order for me to receive it back..

Wrote to Pool some times and no reply back.. That make me think of a fraud because if they were a real company they would reply back to me...

•••
Call "Pool.com" as for manager in charged. And tell that manager in charged to refund your money NOW or you will report pool.com to the world. Report to your credit card co. and to your bank one more time. The bank can file something like unauthorized transactions and the like. Explain both situations to your bank & credit card co.
This is back in February, and you still didn't get your domain name or money back. It's sound like dirty work. People like these have zero room on this earth!

•••
Call "Pool.com" as for manager in charged. And tell that manager in charged to refund your money NOW or you will report pool.com to the world. Report to your credit card co. And to your bank and more time. The bank can file something like unauthorized transactions and the like. Explain both situations to your bank & credit card co.
This is back in February, and you still didn't get your domain name or money back. It's sound like dirty work. People like these have zero room on this earth!

Let's chaos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Let's chaos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can act like that, because it didn't happened to you! Nice behavior!

•••
You can act like that, because it didn't happened to you! Nice behavior!

So, happened to you too? I don't think so.

I understand and give importance to emphaty, but things go order in first without any adrenalin.

•••
So, happened to you too? I don't think so.

I understand and give importance to emphaty, but things go order in first without any adrenalin.

Yes it happened to me from other companies. And your world is perfect, so you don't have nothing to worry about. And yes, I believed he followed process. For God sake it was back in February...
So do your own process. All I think scammers & fraudulent people have no room anywhere on this globe..

•••
@ZapNano act like a NamePros Supporter. I don't think so

•••
It's not a real payment, just a pending authorization for fraud checks.

Your bank will refund it to you in a week at most.

So, you shouldn't have a panic.

i've never been charged 60usd for an authorization. .05 cents or even 2 dollars yes. 60, no.

•••
Have dealt with Pool since 2003, never had a problem with them once.

•••
•••
I didnt got my money back... According to my bank Pool will have to make me a refund to my Credit in order for me to receive it back..

Wrote to Pool some times and no reply back.. That make me think of a fraud because if they were a real company they would reply back to me...
got any reply !

•••
Pooll dont reply my emails... I signed and paid for them to snap a domain that was droping and they snap my $60... And failed to get the domain I wanted!!

I will report to the FBI internet bureau and to the Barbados police as they are based in Barbados.. The guy in front of Pool seems to be called Mike...

•••
I think you can use this link. They had replied to a complaint in this website.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poolc...in-Name-Acquiring-Scam-Ottawa-Ontario-1118120

If they still dont reply, send a mail to the ceo and other email ids you know suing them for $100,000 USD for fraudulent activities. Find the address of a local court and a lawyer and add it in your email.

There is also a previous thread with some issues of pool.com .

https://www.namepros.com/threads/stay-away-from-pool-com-and-namescout-com.578372/

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back