IT.COM

Pm's off user MigFox

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The_Ryan

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi I have been sent spam in my mail box of the user MigFox and didnt know where to put this so i put it here. He is Spaming and i recon he has sent it to others. Hope this is ok to post.

hey man, i see your new to namepros, if you really love domains, and want to be a great webmaster someday, i surgest going to [REMOVED] and joining. This namepros site is full of members which report you on every single thing you do. Join [REMOVED] today and you will never regret it.
Tnx
MigFox
Namepros member who was informed about [crummysite]
YOU CAN EARN DNP$ instantly just for posting and you also have great offers for dnp$, you dont have to wait 30 days until you get approved!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also received one of these piece o' cr*p PM's...

•••
Yea I am only complaining because i dont want to come to a site and get pms with spam. i get enough in emails.

•••
Yes, It's been reported by others. I've closed the account. They were breaking 3 rules.

1.)It was banned member redz (pssst, btw, thought you weren't coming back? shame ;) )
2.)PM Spam
3.)Advertising competing forums

This is/will NOT be tolerated. If any members receive any further pm's, please let me or another Staff/FL member know.

•••
Thanks SV! Just doing my part.

•••
Let me guess - They were asking you to join the forum comprised 80% of banned members from here ? Lots of morals and ethics over there ......

•••
Do they have Mark Voodoo dolls? And weekly rituals :p Dancing around a php camp fire?

*Cough* Mark, fancy doing the Banned members section over at radio namepros *cough*

Got a mighty nasty cough!

Last edited:
•••
Oh, interesting. I did not know this guy was banned. I thought he was a reputable member. Where did the shill bidding take place? May be I will be careful next time.

Thanks,

Gamehouse

•••
Ah - Just read the message in Private (Staff section) - Not the Forum I was thinking of - But if they allow Shill bidders .... and we've caught a few members from there in chat trying to build up domains owned by each other - I wouldn't buy anything there myself ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back