IT.COM

domain Please share your views and Commercial value if possible ByChief.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xpressd

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Having a hard time figuring out what kind of website I would find at a domain with this name.

I don't see any value here, because I can't think of an end user for it.

•••
Is it not possible for a particular profession to have, for example a cook, a craftsman, or a professional in a specific field that distinguishes it from the rest of the people who practice the same profession?

•••
Is it not possible for a particular profession to have, for example a cook, a craftsman, or a professional in a specific field that distinguishes it from the rest of the people who practice the same profession?
Anything is possible, but what is a 'By Chief', and how would it distinguish them from others? You may want to read more on what makes a domain purchasable, and not just because you put any two words together and registered it.

•••
Keywordby chief
Monthly Searches11,100,000
Cost per Click$1.07

•••
Goddady appraisal : $ 1,700
Estibot appraisal : $ 710

•••
Keywordby chief
Monthly Searches11,100,000
Cost per Click$1.07
I’m curious how many is from KC Chiefs.
Also, does it pass the “Radio test”?
“By” can be “Bye” or even “Bi”!

•••
Goddady appraisal : $ 1,700
Estibot appraisal : $ 710
Never cite Godaddy appraisal; least credible one of all automatic domain appraisals. The valuation formula is also constantly changing. The Godaddy value has the highest floor price.

Positives:
Thank you for .com, no hyphens, #’s; and no obvious TM. I believe Chief is honest mistake; “gray area” at best. If not for my Chief TM concern. (pun intended) GL!

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Back