Domain Empire

Please Review a Graphic I made.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
:o Hello!
Uhm I made a header for my board located at http://w.over-came.net
I was wondering if you could review the header. I used PSP5 and PS6 to make this graphic. And I am new to PS6!
Coudl you please led some suggestions, comment.
If you don't like it thats cool too just tell me why!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's cool!

Hey I think it looks good! The orange and blue go well together, I like it. :)

•••
i might be a couple of lightyears late on this post cause i can't see it. :(

•••
eheheheeh!! "might be a couple of lightyears late" funny!!! ;)

The only header I c is blue/green... and looks great.. but I would surely make it smaller,.. also.. under the 'rare and beautiful' you've got white things.. which I would love (as a user) to know what the heck they are....!!! :P

make sure you see my two thumbs up for you beginning it ps6... I'm probably way worst than that..!!!

hope all that helped!

l8r!

ryd

•••
haha thanx the first image i wanted an opinion on was an orange and blue one but thats ok the white thiings i did for the image in PSP its text in size 2

•••
The current one is a little big, don'tcha think? To tell ya the truth one, the one i liked the best was the first one i saw, which was the default Invision header, but i've seen 2 since, and they are both quite good, but could improve, try changing the current one so its not so big.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back