Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wd

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whoops few coding issues here - [Invalid] Markup Validation of http://mortgage-rates.in/ - W3C Markup Validator

I think the design is very simple, almost too simple considering the subject; it seems rather text heavy and there is as many ads as there seems to be content, so I would personally reduce the ads, maybe move them all to the bottom? - Afterall visitors come to your site looking for information/answers, not to click to another website.
The logo text looks a bit pixelated also, was this the intention?
You have 4 images with no alt attributes, no H tags from what I can see, and you are using the center tag? Very outdated...

•••
First impression is very basic site. I hope your CTR rate is doing well having those Google ads in the middle of that box. The home page seems like its a collection of keywords and far too much writing to bother reading. So I would imagine time spent on that page will be very short, along with all the other pages. Overall, if you made it a little bit more reader friendly, added some images in your articles, it would probably leave a better impression

•••
I like the marking of the site as well as color scheme, but the design is too simple, I think. Why not to verify it for your visitors? At your place I would replace the black color by the chocolate brown color - it will look more vividly.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back