NameSilo

Please help me decide if it's worth it 2 char .net domain - Hurry!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CWDigital

Adapt and OvercomeEstablished Member
Impact
I am about to buy a 2 char .net domain its something like 4I.net...kinda sorta...dont want to give away the domain...is it worth 1k?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
superdealchris said:
did .edu get it?

It's your thread, Chris ... did you end up getting it? :blink:

superdealchris said:
Please help me decide if its worth it 2 char .net domain- Hurry!
I am about to buy a 2 char .net domain its something like 4I.net...kinda sorta...dont want to give away the domain...is it worth 1k?

As Newbe mentions, folks hurried ... what is your status with it now?
Thanks for the update.
-Jeff B-)

•••
no I was asking everyones opinions on the purchase..after looking at some other names I decided not to move forward...but maybe someone else did....any update?

•••
tekz999 said:
Just so everyone knows that 2 character domains cannot be registered anymore. And once they expires, they are gone for good.

I believe the above only applies to .org's
2 letter/number/character .com/.net's still drop and can be reregistered.

•••
Sharpy said:
I believe the above only applies to .org's
2 letter/number/character .com/.net's still drop and can be reregistered.

what? you can't register a two letter .com .net or .org

•••
Clarification.

dberube said:
what? you can't register a two letter .com .net or .org

Sharpy was replying to this, I believe:
Just so everyone knows that 2 character domains cannot be registered anymore. And once they expires, they are gone for good.

I concur ... that only two (2) letter/character/number ".ORG's" can no longer be registered after they expire, as they revert back to their new(ish) Registry - www.pir.org :imho:

B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back