IT.COM

Please help me choose which domain name would be better!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nina Visser

Impact
Hi everyone! :)

I'm planning on starting a blog and have no idea which domain name to choose. I've narrowed it down to 2 options. Would you kindly let me know which you prefer?

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

The blog will be about my life, travel and a creative outlet.

(The #2 is meant to be as in "yeah, I'm not rich, but I'm wealthy because of xxx or yyy, but I'm not sure if that would translate well to everyone).

Any input is greatly appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Definitely not #2.

The first is doable because it sounds interesting, kind of reads as if someone's chasing you. But it's actually you chasing life.

•••
@HotKey thank you! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you said definitely not #2? You don't have to respond if you don't want to.

•••
NinaVisserBlog.com
is available to register

Easy to remember and spell.

Last edited:
•••
@HotKey thank you! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you said definitely not #2? You don't have to respond if you don't want to.
It's just my opinion, from a blog branding perspective. I find the first more interesting in that I would want to explore the content behind it more.

"One Wealthy Pauper" doesn't sound or look quite right, it really should be "The" instead of "One", or even just "Wealthy Pauper" but I understand they're taken.

I like the "pursuit" in the name, gives it excitement.

•••
•••
It's just my opinion, from a blog branding perspective. I find the first more interesting in that I would want to explore the content behind it more.

"One Wealthy Pauper" doesn't sound or look quite right, it really should be "The" instead of "One", or even just "Wealthy Pauper" but I understand they're taken.

I like the "pursuit" in the name, gives it excitement.
Thanks for your feedback! I've been Googling so much today, because I have no idea what would be better for a domain / blog, and I 100% understand what you mean. I really appreciate it :)

•••
It seems you've decided these two names are your best options!

I prefer #1 also. I like the personal branding aspect. I'd suggest shortening it a bit by removing the first word.

#2 is a good name but could easily be confusing as most people might remember the first word being "the" and not "one".

Best of luck with your blog!

•••
It seems you've decided these two names are your best options!

I prefer #1 also. I like the personal branding aspect. I'd suggest shortening it a bit by removing the first word.

#2 is a good name but could easily be confusing as most people might remember the first word being "the" and not "one".

Best of luck with your blog!
Aah thanks so much for your input! I sincerely appreciate it! 🌻

•••
Since this is a blog about you (life, travel, opinions, ideas and so on), I'd recommend your name. Your first name and last appears to be available in COM to reg, as of today. An alternative to that, you could take your name "nina dot quest", relating to your own pursuits, cute idea / bit different. However, I'd likely side on the first one mentioned, for credibility. There is also "nina dot blog" and "nina dot online" for the taking, but you'd be paying a couple thousand in renewal, and that sucks

That aside, if your heart is set on just the two mentioned, I'd take option 1

Last edited:
•••
I don’t like either, but the first is better than the second.

•••
I agree with others, the first variant is better.

•••
•••
Another possibility for the first to get it shorter/down to 2 words is ninaspursuit - available in .com.

Let us know what you go with.

•••
Another possibility for the first to get it shorter/down to 2 words is ninaspursuit - available in .com.

Let us know what you go with.
I also have seen that Ninapursuit.com and ninaspursuit.com are available, but it could be that the meanings are different in this case.
If her followers are after her, then thepursuitofnina make sense, but maybe pursuitnina is an alternative.
Although it is harder for non native English speaker like me to see what is in the heads of Americans.

•••

I'm planning on starting a blog and have no idea which domain name to choose. I've narrowed it down to 2 options. Would you kindly let me know which you prefer?

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

(The #2 is meant to be as in "yeah, I'm not rich, but I'm wealthy because of xxx or yyy, but I'm not sure if that would translate well to everyone).

Why not just yourname.com, it's available. In case the idea of the site changes, the name will still work. Just happened to be going thru my travel bookmarks, and something like a ricksteves.com, brands himself.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps!

Your name, or closest variant available, would be the best option. I agree with @johnn above.

•••

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

WealthyAnyway.com suitable for your life story blog , and available to register .

•••

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

ninaspursuit

•••
•••

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

Sent you a PM

•••
#1 overall sounds preferable. However, if "onewealthypauper" speaks more to your life experience and mission, perhaps that matters more. #2 is certainly a memorable one.

•••
1. Grab NinaVisser.com as @JB Lions have suggested.

2. put the blog on that. Brand either as Nina Visser or Nina's Pursuits. Register .com of the latter as well, in case you want that too and forward to NinaVisser.com main page or the post that explains the name of the blog...

•••

1) thepursuitofnina
2) onewealthypauper

Good evening.

I'd go with something more fun such as:

LivingLaVisserLoca .com

TheChronicledNarNina .com

VisserMcKisserface .com

Ninahaveyouseenher .com

GoBaNinas .com

Ninacolada(s) .com

Visseral .com

Good luck with your journey.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
RichPauper(.com) is catchier :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back