Dynadot

Please help me choose a domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nina Visser

Impact
Hey everyone 🌻

I want to register a domain and start a blog on travel / life.

Which domain name do you prefer? Please don't suggest new ones... It'll just make me more confused than I already am... 🙈 haha

1) inpursuitofnina
2) discoveringnina

Your help is so much appreciated. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There's already a thread you started about the same:
Yes, but I dropped that #2 and came up with an alternative #2. 🙈 it just shows you how indecisive I am, right? Haha

•••
Yes, but I dropped that #2 and came up with an alternative #2. 🙈 it just shows you how indecisive I am, right? Haha
I'd certainly discuss any new ideas you come up with in that other thread.

•••
I'd certainly discuss any new ideas you come up with in that other thread.
Oh, I didn't think people would read the replies to the thread, so I thought it could be better to start a new one.

•••
Personally, I'd go with discoveringnina, but probably best to add that domain to your other thread to keep it in one place.

•••
Oh, I didn't think people would read the replies to the thread, so I thought it could be better to start a new one.
Choice 2 is better. You can close this thread and continue in the other.

•••
This also goes good.
inpursuitofnina

•••
Choice 2. Discovering Nina sounds good.
But if possible find a shorter name.

•••
Both names to me look like if your blog goes north, then you'll drop any of the two chosen for a better name in about 3 to 6 months time.
#1 - is not readable, nor memorable or catchy.
#2 - gives me a kinda wrong association, but maybe it's just me.

Indeed, as few of my compadres suggested on the other thread your FirstNameLastName.com is the best choice for now.

•••
So many available variations. DiscoveringNina is the better choice of the two provided, but then there are available names like seekingnina.com, nextnina.com, newnina.com, learningnina.com, thatnina.com, and so on.

You have endless choices. Just pick what you like.

You should grab your first/last name if it is available. Not just for your blog.

•••
NinaDiscovers.com is available.

•••
something will come to you and solve the confusion

NinaTheExplorer
NinaExplorer
ExploreNina
NinaGoGo

•••
I like the sound of inpursuitofnina.com but 4 words and just too long. Of the two I'd go with DiscoveringNina.com for a blog. If you do make sure to grab discovernina.com as well.

•••
Neither one is good.
Discover somebody is finding somebody and not about the person.
You are so picky with what you picked and not listen to an alternate choice so just pick one from the two.

•••
I really like the discovering one. It works on different levels - ie. someone who discovers places & things, but also someone who is discovering themselves at the same time. I think it would be an excellent name for a travel/life blog.

Also, as @jhm said in the other thread, it would be prudent to secure your real name while it's still available, regardless of what you do with your blog.

•••
oh em gee.. what happened to the other thread. Stop flip-flopping Nina, just go with your gut you can always change the name down the road.

There was a movie, The Pursuit Of Happyness with a well-known star so already you have the first three words in your favor.

•••
Flip a coin.

If you are not satisfied with the result, it means you liked the other one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back