Dynadot

question Please help me about the new Moniker push in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ananangel

Established Member
Impact
Dear,

I'm a new beginner, I have bought one domain from some seller, and he push it to my moniker account, but I can see the domain in my "domain in transfer" option, and I can't accept it, there is no "accept transfer " option, I have learned we need to new the domain one year when we accept the domain, so I choose to renew one year, not no response, I can't renew it directly, I asked the moniker service, they said they can see my request, but need to wait some time for renew, really?I have never come to this kind of problem before, when we renew in godaddy, it's directly renewed, and do not need to wait time, so is this is truth we need to wait for renew in moniker, and the renew means we accept the domain?hope to get your answers, please help me, I'm just worried, the domain is still in transfer, I still can't accept it, waitting for your help, thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thank you for your reply, but in my account, I do not have the "accept transfer" option, the moniker support didn't reply clearly, and I can make no phone call abroad to call moniker.....

•••
thanks to silentg and meterbber, I have solved my problem, the fact is there is still options under these options, this is simple, but takes me a lot of time, really thank silentg and meterbber to solve my problem, appreciate it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back