NameSilo

Please help, important question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omerlevinson

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
hi everyone,
last week i bought a domain and transfer it to my godaddy account.
i already have a seller to this name but in go daddy its written that "

Transfer locked until 19/03/2017: Registrant (account) change"
do i need to wait or there is way i can transfer it?
omer:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can only push it to the buyer godaddy's account. It can not be transferred out of godaddy until the lock period expire.

•••
•••
thank you!

All new regs and transfers are subject to a mandatory 60 day lock as dictated by ICANN.

All registrars must comply with this.

In most cases you can transfer a domain at any registrar, and at any time, if it is between accounts at the same registrar.

If it is done this way, there is no need to worry about the 60 lock.

•••
If you wish to transfer the domain name to the buyer who wants the domain to be transferred to another registrar then the mandatory lock in period of 60 days has to be followed.

But if one ask the buyer to select the same registrar with whom the domain is currently locked then after the buyer create an account the domain can be pushed to the buyers account since the now domain registrar is same. In domain pushing the receiver gets registration for the domain only for the remaining days until the next renewal and it is an instantaneous process.

•••
There is a lock period for it and after that i think the domain is transfered. Also wait for 60 days and then take any action on it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back