IT.COM

Need domain transfer help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jamminsport16

VISIT FREEZINDA.COMVIP Member
Impact
I just bought wrz.biz on ebay. I got a free push to my free account at: http://register.dot.biz

I tried to transfer the domain to GoDaddy. Can I do this? But I think I need to wait 60 days? Because it says the transfer failed. I tried a 're-transfer' but that also failed & said you cannot transfer until 60 more days due to a change in ownership.

What will happen to my GoDaddy money then? I paid for the transfer at GoDaddy. Will I be refunded. Or will I get the transfer free in 2 months? (Is there 'credits' like backordering?)

PLZ HELP!
thx

-james

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain appears to be regtistered at the godaddy reseller registrar Wild West Domains. Whenever there is a name change at wild west or godaddy, they don't let you transfer to another registrar for 60 days. You also can't push between the two as they are two separately accredited registrars.

GD should credit you shortly after a failed transfer if like most other registrars (I've never personally transferred to godaddy, only away).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back