IT.COM

question Please help! Develop 400+ domains or parking on SEDO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have approx 420 nice domain names most of which have reasonable searches with commercial intent and a good CPC. Most are dot coms and the keyword domains show up as adwords in google search and some are exact match domains.

To develop these, which would be the best way of going about developing all of them reasonably quickly? Should I stick them on SEDO in the meantime and do one at a time (which could take a long time), or is there a software/app for getting them out there quicker that might generate a few cents/pence from adsense?

Parked domains are a waste of time now and search engines ignore them. So having a basic site made with a bit of seo work might be the answer, but I'm not sure and I would welcome and appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Split them in half , park the most traffic getters, and then develop what might be interesting to you . But developing more then 20 domains would be a very strenuous process especially if you want your stuff to be a top quality .So just pick 3 and stick to them and when you feel they are established enough , move to another 3 and so on .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back