Dynadot

Please give me LandingPage feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no such thing as a used domain.
Also improve the design.

•••
•••
I failed to find all fire hydrants.

•••
I like the content especially the quote about great domain names being hard to forget and answers to a few FAQs. Visually to me the red and blue are a bit visually too contrasted and the boxes to enter information a little small ( I am using an iPad may be better on computer).
Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
I like the content especially the quote about great domain names being hard to forget and answers to a few FAQs. Visually to me the red and blue are a bit visually too contrasted and the boxes to enter information a little small ( I am using an iPad may be better on computer).
Bob

thanks Bob
I don't like it either

•••
•••
Logo at top of page says BuyUsedDomains and hyperlinks to BuyUsedDomains.com > But logo in the middle of the page says BuyUsedDomain.com and hyperlinks to BuyUsedDomain.com

If you brand on logo BuyUsedDomains, people may search BuyUsedDomains.com, and will be redirected to Dan.com -- as such when you click the top BuyUsedDomains logo...

Typos found on page:

Crypto Curencies = Crypto Currencies or Currency

aditional = additional

helping businesses owing better domain names since 2001 = did you mean acquire? or owning?

Using the auth-code you can start a transfer at any provider of your choice = registrar might be a better word

Last edited:
•••
Logo at top of page says BuyUsedDomains and hyperlinks to BuyUsedDomains.com > But logo in the middle of the page says BuyUsedDomain.com and hyperlinks to BuyUsedDomain.com

If you brand on logo BuyUsedDomains, people may search BuyUsedDomains.com, and will be redirected to Dan.com -- as such when you click the top BuyUsedDomains logo...

Typos found on page:

Crypto Curencies = Crypto Currencies or Currency

aditional = additional

helping businesses owing better domain names since 2001 = did you mean acquire? or owning?

Using the auth-code you can start a transfer at any provider of your choice = registrar might be a better word

thanks a lot, @Grilled

•••
Agree, the name is weak, reminiscence of used car which can be anything but perfect.
Also too much to read, if you accpet credit cards no need to mention other markets. And for Jehovah sake put Money Back Garentee logo/picture/thing.

no money back
at all ;)

•••
In the line about there are additional fees when you use these brokers would it be better to say services. I don't really think of DAN etc as brokers.

I wonder if it would be better to somehow make the line about the long time period you have been serving customers more prominent instead of one part of list on right. Like at top or bottom have line like "We have been helping businesses secure great names since 2001."

The box for offer amount how are currencies specified?

Bob

•••
In the line about there are additional fees when you use these brokers would it be better to say services. I don't really think of DAN etc as brokers.

I wonder if it would be better to somehow make the line about the long time period you have been serving customers more prominent instead of one part of list on right. Like at top or bottom have line like "We have been helping businesses secure great names since 2001."

The box for offer amount how are currencies specified?

Bob

thank you Bob

currency is USD

•••
Don’t like the CAPCHA. Page is not mobile friendly. That blue is so 1990...

•••
please give me some feedback
about my LandingPage

http://eaar.de
Personally, I would use a "softer" blue and red as background color/colour and capitalize every first letter when starting a sentence...
Since you are selling assets, I would get the "https" (sorry for the techie talk)..

Other than that, loaded fast, brief and to the point.

•••
please give me some feedback
about my LandingPage

http://eaar.de
Looks unorganized. Too many distraction on that page.

1. You can make the form fields two columns per row, in order to shorten the form height and make the send button visible on the page without scrolling down.

2. You may want to hide/show those long stories in div blocks with clickable buttons or links or use modal pop-up.
eg. What happens after my payment?, How long will the transfer take?
and the rest. They should be hidden/clickable options.

Should be moved down the footer part.
"© 2001 - 2019 by InternetAgentur.com - BuyUsedDomain.com
Nordstrasse 26 - 45657 Recklinghausen - Germany
800-706-9287 Toll Free in the U.S.
"

4. Make sure you have your contact email on that page. Not everyone will fill the form. From experience, over 40% of potential buyers will send email, disregarding the form. 20% may call to confirm you're what you claim to be.

•••
you need to remember, used and cherry are backwards in domaining. Its an appreciation not depreciation in domaining for it to be used. (usually)

•••
Needs to improve landing page.. Short & Simple is more than enough..

•••
My honest feedback, is that you just should improve the design. I mean, the colors, the form, the form button... look very old fashioned. Also I see all the form and text at the right side of my screen.

You just need to design a landing page the likes of dan.com, efty.com or Uniregistry.
I am just talking about improving the design.

Hope this helps :)

•••
Improving the design - yeah, so I did not check on mobile (too early). Why it shows visitors IP and country code in the URL address bar? Looks unusual. And, most important. You have small logos of visa, mastercard and amex. Last time I checked their logo policy, they allowed the logos to be shown on direct merchant websites only. So, if buy used domains as a business (or an individual) offers secure credit card processing right on buyuseddomains .com and this url was a part of your merchant account application - then, yes, the logos may be shown. Only in this case. A natural exception would be unedited paypal or escrowcom banners or buttons showing CC logos among other things, but the button I see does not seem to be provided by either paypal or escrowcom, nor is it hyperlinked to either processor. Is this button "homemade"?

Domain name includes "used". You knowingly selected it. Does it mean that no handregged domains would be offered for sale now or in future?

The last but not the least. English is not my native language / so Errors and Omissions are expected in all my texts including this one :) /... but... shouldn't it be "fill out the form"? It is "fill in" now. Can any native English speaker explain the difference please, what is better here?

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Buy used domains". Some visitors may psychologically associate it with cheap or discounted "second hand". But the pricing is "premium"...

•••
Remove “so called” auth code and just use auth code. Maybe it doesn’t translate well but so called is sarcastic in English.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back