Domain Empire

Please give me LandingPage feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a lot of stuff to think about

thanks to all of you

•••
The last but not the least. English is not my native language / so Errors and Omissions are expected in all my texts including this one :) /... but... shouldn't it be "fill out the form"? It is "fill in" now. Can any native English speaker explain the difference please, what is better here?

are you german?

upload_2019-11-24_16-46-25.png

•••
are you german?
Nein :) But I found the answer. Different opinions are expressed in
https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/fill-in-fill-out-and-fill-up.1453182/
The following seems to be the best answer: "In the UK, we fill in forms. In the USA they fill out forms. There is no difference in meaning." But, still,
"Fill in" is used when you tell someone to enter something (one field) on a form. Example: Fill in your name here. It could possibly be more than one field, but generally not the entire form. Example: Fill in your name here, and you phone number over here. "Fill out" is generally used when you tell someone to enter all the fields on a form of more than one field. Example: Please fill out this form."
(end of quotes)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nein :)
But I found the answer. Different opinions are expressed in
https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/fill-in-fill-out-and-fill-up.1453182/
The following seems to be the best answer: "In the UK, we fill in forms. In the USA they fill out forms. There is no difference in meaning."
But, still,
"Fill in" is used when you tell someone to enter something (one field) on a form. Example: Fill in your name here. It could possibly be more than one field, but generally not the entire form. Example: Fill in your name here, and you phone number over here. "Fill out" is generally used when you tell someone to enter all the fields on a form of more than one field. Example: Please fill out this form."
(end of quotes)

thank you

that was "complete information"

•••
please give me some feedback
about my LandingPage

http://eaar.de

My Two Cents, Not Critiquing, Just Sharing Thoughts.

1. Background Colour And Font Colour Similar,Light. It Should Be Contrasting To Make It Easier To Read.
2. A Pic Or Icon Depicting What The Name Is About Would Be Nice.
3. Written Words Seem Like All Spread At The Bottom. Could Be Organised Better In Modules.
Hope It Helps, Regards.

•••
oh man the things i have to say about this landing... Can you please at least fix the color scheme....

•••
•••
Personally, I like the less is more approach.

Having had very fancy landers and very plain landers I can see no difference in the amount of inquiries I get.

The only thing I can say is market your brand, then make sure the domains and the inquiry form are on the same footing.

Brand>Domains>Inquiry

No more needs to be said or done, quite simple actually.

•••
ok fixed it

should be much better by now

thank you all for such a profound feedback

•••
•••
Frank, I am going to say what others are afraid to. That is a lousy name - BuyUsedDomain(s).com is just awful. At least here in the states.

thank you
ok

but it's not about the domain name

but the look and feel of the landing page
( plus funtionality )

•••
thank you
ok

but it's not about the domain name

but the look and feel of the landing page
( plus funtionality )
I like your landing page - but, i think the brand you are trying to create is more important.

•••
Looks better than it did earlier frank, one thing I noticed though, where it says " the domain name ( without content) you missed a D in the name . It says buyUseDomain instead of BuyUsedDomain

•••
Looks better than it did earlier frank, one thing I noticed though, where it says " the domain name ( without content) you missed a D in the name . It says buyUseDomain instead of BuyUsedDomain
BuyAgedDomains.com is much better. "Used" implies something bad - or, at least not as good as "new". I think "aged" is the word you want to use. Buyageddomains.com is taken - the singular is avail.

•••

oops

thanks

•••
which of these brands for a marketplace would you like best

TransitDomain//.com

ProsperDomain//.com

UrgentDomain//.com

ImmediateDomain//.com

HighspeedDomain//.com

WorryfreeDomain//.com

•••
Make your own brand frank, pick a name that resonates with you and add domain or something to it.

I think building a strong brand is important because of it's catchy the client will remember it. Too generic and its bound to get lost in the jumble. All of the ones you listed are a bit too generic for my taste.

•••
which of these brands for a marketplace would you like best

TransitDomain//.com

ProsperDomain//.com

UrgentDomain//.com

ImmediateDomain//.com

HighspeedDomain//.com

WorryfreeDomain//.com
Frank,

You can send me a gift later, as I just found the perfect URL for you.

GutenNames.com - and, its avail

•••
Frank,

Or, gutendomains.com

•••
Frank,

..and I know why.. ;)

thank you now!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back