domain Please appraise SeattleFamilyPractice.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I am about to get the biggest dummy award one way or the other. Way one, bad idea with bad regs and $60 down the drain. Way two, great idea . . . that I just shared with other domain investors . . . possibly XXXX down the drain . . .

Please appraise the following domains . . .

AtlantaFamilyPractice.com
CharlestonFamilyPractice.com
CharlotteFamilyPractice.com
LasVegasFamilyPractice.com
SanDiegoFamilyPractice.com
PhiladelphiaFamilyPractice.com
SeattleFamilyPractice.com
PhoenixFamilyPractice.com
MinneapolisFamilyPractice.com
FortWorthFamilyPractice.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Interesting idea. The terms definitely bring up a decent amount of search results, and it doesn't take long to find some decent end user prospects. I'll be curious to hear how you do with these.

I've heard that doctors are tough to sell domains to. I also wonder how much they rely on online presence to bring in customers. I live in Ontario, and family doctors with openings are very hard to come by... Free health care will do that, I guess! All they have to do is set up shop and wait for the patients to start rolling in. So I can see why these types of domains would be of little interest up here, but I'm sure the US market is very different.

How competitive are family practices in the US? Is a strong web presence a big advantage?

•••
I can understand doctors being a tough sell. At the end of the day though there are a ton of family practices. So if you want big city family practice dot com I'm your man!!

•••
That's a big if. :)

Have these been registered before? Any previous sites?

•••
For value I'd say between $300-600.

•••
For value I'd say between $300-600.
Want to read something funny? I will assume yes for just a moment . . .

Before I regged them I said I want to have a good goal . . . Sell them . . . Not thinking crazy numbers price wise, thinking if I could flip within 6 months at $200 apiece I would be pleased. Anything above that would just be wonderful!

Ofcourse you could mean $30-60 per domain which would be a little disappointing honestly . . . ?

•••
That's a big if. :)

Have these been registered before? Any previous sites?

They have been regged before! Not sure if ever developed!

•••
Want to read something funny? I will assume yes for just a moment . . .

Before I regged them I said I want to have a good goal . . . Sell them . . . Not thinking crazy numbers price wise, thinking if I could flip within 6 months at $200 apiece I would be pleased. Anything above that would just be wonderful!

Ofcourse you could mean $30-60 per domain which would be a little disappointing honestly . . . ?

Oh yeah, if you find some interested end users then I think $200 is a very reasonable expectation.

But you definitely have to peddle them. Lots of personalized emails to potential buyers.

Last edited:
•••
Oh yeah, if you find some interested end users then I think $200 is a very reasonable expectation.

But you definitely have to peddle them. Lots of personalized emails to potential buyers.
Thank you! @Joeguy1014

Any other thoughts from any others before I close this thread?

•••
•••

These types of names are not as valuable for SEO as they were 10 years ago. You might find a company that what would like to brand as city-business but be prepared to work for dollars trying to find that person.

•••
valid point.Those days are gone.

•••
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back