NameSilo

domain Please appraise - o-0.photos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Picked this up today. I also have the .photo tld for it (not sure why there's a $10 difference between .photos and .photo), just seemed like a good idea to grab & sell (or develop) as a pair.

I don't usually stray outside .COM unless there's a really fun namehack available that makes good use of the TLD extension, but the idea of "the weirded out surprised face" + a TLD that says "he's looking at something" struck me as a great hook.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A mix of a letter, a hyphen, and a number on a less popular gTLD will not even be able to fetch regfee unfortunately.

•••
Umm, no. I wouldn't take it for free.

•••
Oh wow you doubled down on o-0 and since one extension is more expensive, it is like tripling down. I cant see this going well unless o-0 has some secert meaning.

Good Luck

•••
Remind me of my old days like 9 or 10 years, ago.

This is ZERO

•••
•••
I definitely see the reasoning behind it...

However, people use emoticons and domains in very different contexts and states of mind.

If you were to develop this into an amazing site, it would bring value to the domain.
Today, the value is just not there. Sorry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back